[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi britfag here how do i decide which luckswing team to support?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
hi britfag here

how do i decide which luckswing team to support?
>>
By cheering for the Minnesota Twins
>>
What premier league team do you support? Let me know and I'll give you a comparative baseball team.
>>
File: 1466183368469.jpg (59 KB, 665x442) Image search: [Google]
1466183368469.jpg
59 KB, 665x442
honestly how can white """"men"""" even compete?
>>
>>68923486
arsenal
>>
File: payroll.png (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
payroll.png
129 KB, 1920x1080
the lower on this list the better.

pick any in the top 5 or a team that has won the world series in the past 5 years and consider suicide.

apart from that try and see what city/team history/jerseys/owner you like the most and roll with that
>>
>>68923503
lel
>>
>>68923503
LA Dodgers
>>
>>68923503
LA Dodgers
>>
>>68923503
dodgers

meme team that's overhyped but never wins anything recently yet still overspends on players every offseason only to lose early in the playoffs which is comparable to eternal 4th place

also has a shitty deluded fanbase
>>
>>68923503
la dodgers
>>
>>68923775
>>68923770
>>68923737
>>68923712
haha well i guess that's settled

ok so where do i start with supporting them? what should i know? how are they doing? where can i find more? who are the main players

thanks
>>
>>68923885

save yourself and turn back on the road that /sp/ has led you down
>>
>>68923885
They have the best pitcher in all of baseball. A good young offense revolved around Corey Seager, and an elite closer. They are 1st in the wild card currently. They will find a way to choke in the playoffs though like they do every year. They haven't won a Worlds Eries since 1988. They also have the worst tripfag who is universally hated by all fans.
>>
>>68923503
los doyers
>>
>>68923885
They have the most based commentator of all sports, Vin Scully, who is retiring this year, he's been commentating for them since 1950. He only does their home games though and series with san francisco since he's old.

They also have the meme cuban player yasiel puig who was smuggled into the US and is wanted by his smugglers for not paying them enough money

They also have kershaw as a pitcher who is on paper one of the best pitchers since 2010 but is also on paper the worst pitcher in the post-season of maybe all time.

Other than that they have a bunch of mexicans who support them because it's LA and they also have the largest baseball stadium in all of baseball.

Oh and howie kendrick is cool too
>>
File: i.png (97 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
97 KB, 350x254
>>68923885
Just talk about this guy a lot
>>
root for the indians
>>
>>68923503
Dodgers
Have fun
>>
>>68923885
they're on the worst coast so you'll have a harder time watching their games probably, most of their games start 10 minutes ago
>>
Look at pics of all the ballparks and pick the one you like best
>>
>>68923885
Best aspect is starting pitching. Kershaw is probably the best pitcher in the MLB though an argument can be made for a few other because he is a notorious choker in the playoffs. Lots of meme batters, Yasiel Puig the memeiest was smuggled in from cuba to play for us. He is fun to watch because he will either do something incredible or crazy stupid. Beside that a couple of young kids that could be great ball players in the future. Though not as young as the cubs. The Achilles heel for last couple season is our bullpen so if its close in the 7 or 8 inning and we have to take out the starter good chance of losing that game. Other then that pretty historic franchise with a semi bright future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FEsXGyTraI
>>
>>68923351
Go for the Mets. They're on the closest timezone to you. If you go for the Dodgers, you'll never get to see their games.
>>
>>68924312
no throws besides @ dodgers? surely he has some away game plays
>>
File: ipydznvguz989lh8v2yi.gif (20 KB, 347x348) Image search: [Google]
ipydznvguz989lh8v2yi.gif
20 KB, 347x348
Why aren't you supporting the BASED Tigers?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.