[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boreball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Capture+_2016-06-25-14-13-59.png (97 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-25-14-13-59.png
97 KB, 480x700
Yo this tournament is fucking boring senpai. Is it the 24 team format that kills it or is because France is hosting it?
>>
>>68904374

No one actually watched the games that have been on so far.

Portugal Croatia in a bit will be the first quality game today.
>>
i only see yanks crying about the fact that the euros are boring on this board, i wonder why that is
>>
>>68904443

probably because the rest of europe is too busy crying about brexit
>>
>>68904419
>no one
>>
>>68904443
Because not a single European wants to admit it
>>
>>68904623
>another country that is not participating being butthurt

wew
>>
>>68904623
i suppose that's true, i will admit, the quality isn't anything special but the euros haven't been that entertaining of a tournament for over a decade
>>
>>68904443
it's been shit lad
>>
>>68904443
Are people on this board unaware of migration...?
>>
>>68904374
Yes, the 24 team format with four (4!!!) of the ''''best'''' third-placed teams going through killed it.
The 16 team Euros were the height of elite international football. Now you drag in 8 defensive sides that can't string a pass to save their lives. The format rewards passive play. Then the fact that it hasn't been a strikers tournament at all.
I fucking hate all these chicanos or other spics saying the copa is better (not that anyone really gives a flying fuck about it) but in entertainment terms it has been. I'd like to think that the Haitis and Panamas of Europe got better at defending.
>>
>>68904443
There have literally been threads made by Euros of how shit this tourney is mate, no need to beat around the bush. This tourney is shit so far.
>>
>>68904863
perhaps its just down to the fact that we aren't really 'neutrals' in the tournament, if you have someone to support it magically makes it less boring, hence why a lot of dutch are posting about the euros being shit
>>
>>68904811
i dont really get this. why would it kill it? norn ireland was 1st in their quali group and would still have parked the bus, most bad teams do that now adays.
also shouldnt """""""""""""quality""""""""""""""""" teams like england win easy against those bad teams? they didnt even got 1st in their group.
imo more games are way more fun... its just every team like spain, italy, portugal, engurland went to total shit ... also france and belgium are meme as fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.