[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the year of underdogs ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: damn.png (600 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
600 KB, 800x400
>portugal
>chile
>lester
>cavs
>>
But Chile already won the CA last year
>>
>>68847578
Portugal just got to the ro16, they are still shit.
>>
>cavs
>underdogs
>>
>Cavs
>underdogs

Excluding the three point machine.... they are evenly matched squads.
>>
>>68847578
>Portugal.

They have the second best player in the world though.
And """international""" level players.
>>
>chile
>underdog

Is this the first Copa America for many retards in here or something?

They literally won it last year.
>>
>>68850410
We would wreck you, you finger in the ass lovin mofos
>>
>>68847578
>portugal
kek'd.

Dude, they tied against Hungary and Iceland. Ronaldo hasn't scored a fucking FK in 10k years. He's hot trash just like the rest of the team, literally who's.
>>
>>68854562
>romania
>1 point
>>
Its the year of iceland, ireland, northern ireland, wales or croatia.
>>
>Cavs
>1st seed
>underdog

They wouldve been the favorite against anyone not named GSW
>>
>>68854562
Funny. I don't remember ever saw a romanian team on the champions league group stage.
And i'm 27 yo
>>
>>68854863
They were too busy stealing everyone's watches and cell phones, while begging for money. >ROMAnia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.