[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to Sweden now that they don't have a talented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What happens to Sweden now that they don't have a talented forward?
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1306x892) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1306x892
Reminder
>>
We become Norway-tier if we're lucky, Finland-tier if we're unlucky.
>>
>>68847449
Do what they should always be doing: play Anglo-Scandanavian 4-4-2 meme ball and beat teams with set pieces and headers.
>>
>>68847449
>retiring when you're still the best player on the team

what an arsehole
>>
what about guidetti meme?
>>
The same thing that happens when they DO have a talented forward.

Absolutely nothing.
>>
Someone post the aids picture
>>
i miss ljungberg tbqh
>>
>>68847449
hopefully they won't beat us in qualifying
>>
>>68847461
>i don't know how to play soccer
we already know that by now
>>
>>68847474
Except that Sweden has had better results in games without Zlatan than with him
>>
>>68847449
We get a new coach and develop a gameplan that isn't:

>hoof it to ibra, the CF who who doesn't like to move

Yes he is great in friendlies and at club level. It is because he thrives on fast, skillfull players who make runs for him and can beat defenders in 1on1.

Sweden doesn't have that, and our coach didn't draft accordingly. I honestly think we'll be better off without him. One star doesn't make or break a team.

Look at Hungary, Iceland, Switzerland and England. Zero superstars, and still better teams.
>>
>>68847449
I guess they will start being a team again.
>>
>>68848728
>He thinks removing the best player in decades will improve the team
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.