[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ohio/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: oh-io.jpg (126 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
oh-io.jpg
126 KB, 700x550
Cavs are now the greatest Ohio pro team of all time, right?

Does this mean the others are going to even try stepping up their game?
>>
>>68840842
70's Cincinnati Reds and 50's Cleveland Browns.
>>
Crew are the GOAT

1. Crew
2. Cavs
3. Tribe

90000000001. cinci (literally not a part of Ohio)

900infinity. browns
>>
To quote some guy at the Reds/Rangers game, to the Reds bullpen:

> Ohio has a lot of good teams! You can do it! We believe in you!
>>
Aside from the Reds, they all seem to be on the rebound.
>>
>>68840880
I don't mean a specific era of team, like the 1953 Reds vs the 1982 Browns or whatever, I mean the franchises as a whole.

All of the other pro teams in the entire state now look WORSE by comparison, and will they do anything about it?
>>
Also, Dean Ambrose is WWE World Heavyweight Champion
>>
>>68840842
The Reds have a much better history than the Cavs.
>>
File: dalton1.jpg (212 KB, 1492x1456) Image search: [Google]
dalton1.jpg
212 KB, 1492x1456
With Chicken Parm gone and Brady winding down, we are now entering the Dalton era.

Bengals will win 2 owls in the next 4-5 years easily.
>>
>>68841080
Currently they look worse, but not all time. LeBron had to leave so Cleveland could tank and allow him to win championships, and then after he got to build the team however he wanted and that amounted to one championship. I sorry, but if you're talking as an all time best franchise, the Reds, Browns and Crew have had way more impressive histories.

Like, how are you not arguing period? The Cavs have been good for a very short time and in that period of relevance, they were a lot less dominant than some of Ohio's other teams.
>>
What's with the minor league team next to the Reds?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.