[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOUR GOING HOME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 423.jpg (68 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
423.jpg
68 KB, 400x320
>>
>England
>winning

Pick one.
>>
>>68811281
>England
>Beating a Small team that Parks the Bus

LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>68811281
We will unironically get beaten by this lot
>>
>England "always bottle it" Team
>beating dat heart
>>
>Your

kys
>>
england coming home lads
>>
>>68811461

>England
>Beating a small team that Parks the Bus
>Lose to Iceland on penalties

;_;

Get ready lads for the biggest meme clash. Vardy v Iceland.
>>
england will win. stop memeing
>>
so England out on Penalties again?
>>
>>68811461
>What is Wales?
>>
>>68811759
>England being shit and choking every time they can is a meme
No, it's not
>>
4th Cod War confirmed!

And it will end like the other three before. :^)
>>
>>68811759
>11 stamina men sitting behind the ball
>England's """creativity"""

Actually a little apprehensive.
They also have meme magic on their side.
>>
>>68811775
>so England out on Penalties again?

Yep, or we will lose on penalties against France in the next round.
>>
>>68812026
We've created lots of chances which you'd know if you actually watched games
>>
If England actually lose to a bunch of shit cloggers like Iceland it will be the worst result in my lifetime.
>>
>>68812166
Lots of chances we haven't finished because our build up play is flawed.
The fact that we are playing """well""" but not getting good results is worrying.
I've seen us play every game and it has been insanely frustrating.
>>
File: PARAGLIDING%20IN%20ICELAND.jpg (2 MB, 4763x2679) Image search: [Google]
PARAGLIDING%20IN%20ICELAND.jpg
2 MB, 4763x2679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRHuvk-fzwo

CHANNELING
>>
>Full Time Plumbers?
>>
Might put a cheeky tenner on Iceland desu
>>
File: JUST.jpg (27 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
27 KB, 453x453
If there's any manager who can take a team with Vardy, Sturridge, Alli, our full backs and rppmey and lose to Iceland, England has the right man.
>>
>>68812384
That has nothing to do with creativity though does it you cretin
>>
Chelsea vs chelsea
KEK
>>
>>68812678
I think it kind of does because it shows the chances we are creating aren't good enough.
It always looks like we find it sticky, awkward, difficult to finish off moves compared to the slick chances the best teams create with someone just to tap it in or one ball slicing the defence open.
>>
>>68813079
Are you fucking stupid? If you're bemoaning finishing clearly we're creating chance hence creativity isn't an issue not my fault you're incapable of basic analysis
>>
>>68813231
Well fuck me sorry Nev lemme just get my fucking skypad out.
>>
>>68813428
You should be sorry for spewing rubbish now fuck off
>>
>>68813545
You can't make me
>>
>England will stumble like a drunkard into semi

Fucking cunts.
At least make Brexit real.
>>
>>68811281
We had some trouble with Vikings last time. Now I'm confident we can eke out a dull narrow win aet.
>>
>>68813079
you're right and he's stupid. Our chances are created almost accidentally and are not clear cut, as you say. Our possession isn't good possession. We look like we're trying to keep the ball but really we just don't know what to do with it, other than get a cross in. And we also try to keep it out of fear that our defence is shit.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.