[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THANK YOU ICELAND! BASED AS FUCK!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Iceland.png (22 KB, 2500x1800) Image search: [Google]
Iceland.png
22 KB, 2500x1800
THANK YOU ICELAND!

BASED AS FUCK!
>>
why are you thanking them, you're 3rd now.
>>
>>68811210
ICELAND TAKING THE BULLET FOR US
EASY ROUND OF 8 CONFIRMED
>>
>>68811304
bruh NO BRACKET OF DEATH DO YOU EVEN FOOTBALL?
>>
>>68811489
this in my opinion shows a small mentality and you are not going to do anything in the competition.
>>
>>68811489
>He thinks Croatia is a good alternative to England
>>
>>68811304
Because Portugal is now in the ultra easy bracket

The other bracket has all the teams like Italy, Spain, Germany, England...
>>
>>68811308
You would have beaten england meme style. We always lose to you
>>
File: 1422147536727.jpg (72 KB, 746x571) Image search: [Google]
1422147536727.jpg
72 KB, 746x571
>>68811811
>>
>the city of Iceland
>>
But you play against Croatia.
>>
Sad for Austria, know what it feels like to lose to those sneaky cod stealing bastards.
>>
>>68811811
>you're pretty dumb.
>This is even better than getting first, which would pit us against Croatia.
i believe you are playing against croatia
>>
>>68811811
>you're pretty dumb.
>deletes own post
who's dumb now, alberto.
>>
File: happy ranieri.jpg (36 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
happy ranieri.jpg
36 KB, 620x430
>>68811581

>yfw iceland wants the hard route
>>
>>68811308
lmao Portugal never win
>>
Lol, Croatia are gonna destroy you
>>
>>68811210
You're saying you'd rather play Croatia than England ?
>>
>>68811210
>thinking englel is better than the based croats
did you even watch last night?
you're getting rekt
>>
>>68811581
Our team is a mess. Still lot of question marks and today the defence decided to fuck everything up. Starting the 8ths with a big team, following even bigger teams would be certain defeat. Facing slightly less big teams will give us a better chance of winning and keep building our team

This is definitely small team mentality, it's what we are currently. Croatia is scary though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.