[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the network and crew that will be covering the next 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (613 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
613 KB, 2048x1536
This is the network and crew that will be covering the next 2 world cups.

JUST
>>
muh patriotism
>>
Why does Trump want to deport the few sane people in the US?
>>
That Hispanic dude looks disappointed as Fuck that he was the only one who picked Messi to win.
>>
they did not actually pick the usa to win did they?
>>
>>68791596
It's FOX. It's USA USA USA or nothing.
>>
NBC analysts >>> Fox analysts

Fernando is hilarious af though
>>
>>68791594
He was born an Argie, he doesn't actually know shit about the sport.
>>
>>68791520
Fernando was literally the only non retarded commentator on Univision. Now that he left the only sane one left is the young bald guy. Everyone else is a delusional CONCACAF mexican.
>>
>>68791728
Why did he leave? I like him better at univision
>>
File: file.jpg (76 KB, 674x501) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
76 KB, 674x501
>>68791520
>Fox has the World Cup
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I didn't know that
>>
>>68791782
I thought it was obvious Fox can certainly and probably did offer him a much much much more lucrative contract.
>>
Fox's Copa America coverage has been extremely cringe overall. It sucks literally the only good thing ESPN does is their World Cup/Euro coverage
>>
>>68791974
I know. Why the fuck couldn't NBC get the rights. Their EPL coverage is great.
>>
File: 846516546541.jpg (59 KB, 635x886) Image search: [Google]
846516546541.jpg
59 KB, 635x886
>2016
>not listening to superior spanish announcers on the internet
>not listening to superior english announcers on the internet
>not listening to superior argentinian anouncers on the internet
>not at least listening to Futbol De Primera with Andres Cantor in the US

Shit nigga, what are you doing?
>>
they all picked mexico over chile too
>>
NBC>>>>ESPN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fox
>>
>>68791520
yeah i saw this, what a joke
>>
>>68792085
yes
>>
>>68792085
so did the bookies
>>
>>68791520
>This team needs to get their head on the game so they don't lose
>Yes, because once that ball touches the net is a goal you know
>And we have to remember, that is not just about holding the ball, you have to score
>You are right about that, look at what happened last match when they lost because they couldn't managed to score more goals

Ad fucking nauseam

Fucking love it. Adds extra keks to fĂștbol matches senpai
>>
>>68791520
Alexi will definitely be there. Fernando wont, I don't think, seemslike it's just a Copa meme. Fernando actually isn't that bad when he's taking it seriously instead of acting like a retard. The woman will be there because she's a woman.Rob Stone isn't bad.

Overall, the talent isn't bad, what's bad is the production. The shitty muzak. Lack of any engaging human interest stories. A whole lot of it i think really is the guy picking the music. It's way too sensory overload compared to the grandiosity of ESPN's. Really for the WC they should just copy everything ESPN did last time.
>>
>>68791596
They're all former NT players. They're obliged too
>>
>>68792341
>And we have to remember, that is not just about holding the ball, you have to score
>You are right about that, look at what happened last match when they lost because they couldn't managed to score more goals

Yep, Stu Holden would probably say these things.
>>
>>68792516
>Fernando wont, I don't think
That'd be a mistake on Fox's part. Fernando is the only decent commentator there.
>>
>>68792247
chicanos wasting their welfare
>>
Fox is shit. ESPN does live games the best
>>
>>68792738
fuck no. EPL on NBCSN is literally the very best thing on TV.
>>
>>68792738
ESPN doing the PL with Darke and Macca was GOAT.
>>
>>68792699
But his english is too shit, he is just the token hispanic commentator.
>>
>>68791782
Univision turned his show into a cancer-fest variety show.
>>
>>68792787
He's the only one there who has any sense of the game.
>>
>>68792769
Compare the euro cup footage on ESPN to the Copa on Fox. ESPN has so much more experience and it shows.
>>
>>68792738
>>68792769
>>68792845
NBCSN > ESPN > power gap > FOX
>>
>>68791728
> non retarded
This talentless piece of shit got the only good announcer (Cantor, another Argentinian BTW) shit canned from the network and now I have to put with worst goal celebrations ever.

t. argie diaspora
>>
Don't mean to veer off topic but how the fuck did Landon Donovan manage to become one of the best American color commentators as soon as he tried to do it. I mean I could see him alone in his living room practicing and pretending to talk to Ian Darke but I don't want to believe he leads such a sad life.
>>
>>68791782

he gets more money from fox
>>
>>68792978
Univision has good commentators, but shit analysis. Equal to ESPN for different reasons to me
>>
>>68792978
Who are the usual commentators for each station?
>>
>>68793182
analysis turned to shit once Bracamontes started getting less air-time
>>
File: Joe Buck Actual Size.jpg (43 KB, 398x400) Image search: [Google]
Joe Buck Actual Size.jpg
43 KB, 398x400
>>68791520
mfw Joe Buck anchors the Rio Olympics
>>
>>68792085
common sense dictated that choice
>>
File: lalas.jpg (73 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
lalas.jpg
73 KB, 720x960
>tfw I like Alexi Lalas
He's just so goofy, I dunno
>>
>>68791520
That's ok, I'll watch in Spanish instead.
>>
>>68793350
I hate him but I couldn't imagine watching USMNT without his instant hot takes. He is a necessity.
>>
For those who haven't seen a lot of Fox sports, I can say they're definitely improving. I remember the 2013 Gold Cup back when it was called Fox Soccer Channel, with fucking Gus Johnson doing play-by-play. Fox has come a long way in 3 years, and they still have a long way to go but I'm optimistic for the production value in 2018.

Nothing can touch the NBC Olympics/Sunday Night Football gold standard, and ESPN's soccer coverage is not too far behind, but Fox could be up there as well in a couple of years.
>>
>>68794013
That would be fucking great. Gus Johnson knowing nothing about soccer but having one of his on camera orgasms while commenting on a goal kick.
>>
You speak English
The sport is English
Watch it on English channels
>>
>>68794217
stream lag/quality is gay
>>
>>68791520
All of these fuckers unironically were saying Mexico were favorties.
>muh concacaf
Kill me
>>
>>68794179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r3z1app7yM
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.