[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 438r4.png (102 KB, 517x291) Image search: [Google]
438r4.png
102 KB, 517x291
Embarrassing, how did they make it to the semis of the "tournament"?
>>
>tfw chicanos lost 11-0
>>
>>68790085
it would have been funny if USA scored 9 and Argentina 11
>>
By having their full lineup.

I'm disappointed in Wood, Jones and Bedoya simply for the fact that they thugged out and broke up the team that was working. And considering how machinelike and uncreative the US team is, once there's something missing, they can't improvise
>>
>>68790085
We chocked :^)
>>
File: school-shooting.jpg (45 KB, 635x331) Image search: [Google]
school-shooting.jpg
45 KB, 635x331
>shots on target
>0

Embarrassing desu. Lanza had better accuracy than the USMNT.
>>
>shots on target : 0

i thought Americans were good at shooting
>>
>>68790137

DELETE THIS
>>
>>68790478
Our Muslims and Chinks easily broke his record
>>
>>68790561
CHI
>>
>>68790085
have you even beaten Argentina since 1982?
>>
>>68790718

i'd rather know i'm not white than delude myself into thinking I am, my mestizo amigo
>>
>>68790085
E A S Y
A
S
Y
>>
>>68790307
This.

Although I don't quite understand how the removal of three players means the team reverts to kick and chase and can't string three passes together. Not to mention Guzan shitting the bed. Utterly depressing and embarrassing and I want to die.
>>
honestly anyone that actually thought we had a shot to win this game got a heavy dose of reality in the first half

i'm pretty sure we didn't have possession of the ball from 15' to 35' and were just chasing around speedy argie manlets
>>
>>68790892
i mean even if guzan played the game of his life we lose 2-0 at least

he can't stop that free kick and he can't stop the goal at the end when bradley gave it away for the 100th time.

it takes one to win anyway and we didn't score so it all just means we're still not even close.
>>
>>68790904
we would have had a shot if we played a better suited starting lineup and had a better gameplan imo. this team has more talent than our 09 team, and that spain team was better than this argentina team. shoudlve had more bodies in the midfield, at least one guy who was more confident in possession, and bradley no more advanced than the 6. either that or actually commit to bunker ball
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.