[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was George Best another british meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: british scum.jpg (29 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
british scum.jpg
29 KB, 590x350
Every time people talk about George Best say he dindu nuffin with his NT because it was rubbish, but they swear he was as good as Maradona or Pele.

Now, a just above average player like Bayol qualyfies Wales, a shitty team, by himself over the "mighty" Englel in a yuro. They both "dominated" the "impressive" english "premier" "league"

Could we all agree that George Best is another british delusion that just have funny quotes and has been overrated as fuck for decades?
He didn't even achieve half of what the ape of Wales has done and he has "proved" himself in proper european leagues unlike the drunk irish guy.

Try to be objective please, this is a serious question
>>
Best didn't play in the Premier League.
>>
I have read Manchester United forums and they swear on their mums he styled on the great teams of the era in friendlies. Also, he was a heavy drunkard and smoker, even as a player.
But yeah, Manchester United fans are not the most objective for him.
>>
There were 8 teams in the euros when Best played. Now there are 24
>>
File: gabigol.jpg (26 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
gabigol.jpg
26 KB, 320x319
he was no gabigol
>>
File: spanish scum.jpg (60 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
spanish scum.jpg
60 KB, 700x466
Every time Spanish talk about anything they lisp a load of homosexual rubbish, but they swear they are actually human and deserve life.

Now, a just above average terrorist organisation like ETA annihilates Spain, a shitty country, by themselves over the "mighty" Franco. They went on to dominate the "impressive" Spanish "democracy"

Could we all agree that ETA blowing the fuck out of Spanish school children was funny as fuck and were based as fuck for decades, until Al Qaeda blew up a load of Spaniards on their way to collect employment benefit and commit tax fraud?

Don't be objective, they aren't a real country or actual people
>>
>>68765153
more of an NI delusion than a genuine british one
>>
>>68765261
rude
>>
>>68765261

t. lifelong manure fan
>>
File: kill urself my man.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
kill urself my man.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>george best
>british
>>
>>68765261
Ramadan mood swings
>>
>>68765301
>irish
>not being too drunk to read
>>
>>68765153
against the worst russian team post soviet era and slovakia best could have done a lot too.

Different eras, different situations. Like I said, getting to a euro with 8 teams is much harder than getting to one with 24. And Bales isn't the only one doing anything at Wales
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.