[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Great Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 768x432
The Great Debate
>>
As a Madrid para i have to say that its time to sell CR and give Bale all the he deserves.

But then i remember that he spent injured half of the season, every year.
>>
One of them scores 3 in 3 games and single handedly gives their shit nation the first place in a group that includes their arch rivals.

The other one has failed to score after taking more than twice as many shots as any other player in the Euros, including a missed penalty that could win his country the game.

I don't think there's much to debate.
>>
>>68757092
bale but hes nowhere near as good as when he was at spuds. Madrid is killing his career
>>
File: bale ronaldo.png (1 MB, 1496x436) Image search: [Google]
bale ronaldo.png
1 MB, 1496x436
WHO?
>>
>>68757092

post yfw Le Run Really Fast Man is making Crynaldo look shit at the Euros
>>
>>68757092

>Christopher Rolando:
0 goals
>Gavin Bayol:
3 goals

No contest is it.
>>
>rating players for euro when they only think about vacations after full season
only clubs competitions matter
>>
>>68757362
Is Ronaldo still better than Bale in club football? Does he affect the big games as much?
>>
>>68757362
>Bale
Trains with team, plays at his best and carries his country after a full season.
>Rolando
Leaves on vacation after the CL final, bangs some models and some gay dudes at Ibiza, doesn't even show up for the friendlies like the diva he is, chokes at the big stage when the country considers him the best player to grace the earth.
>>
>>68757092
No contest.
Bayol > Penaldo
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 625x417
>huge statue of himself in Portugal
>not because he's won Portugal any silverware, but because of his ego
>has never come close to winning anything for portugal
>>
>>68757176
>shit nation
>implying that Greece are better
>>
>>68758836
He was pretty close in Euro 04, though he wasn't really responsible for it, I guess.
>>
I've been saying Bale was better than Ronaldo since 2014 but always got the "tf tt" reply from you faggots. Shit never changes. Anyone with two fucking eyes can see Bale has done more for Real Madrid in 3 years than Ronaldo has done in 8. He literally gave them the copa del rey and had an important goal in the first chaampions league and was the star of the 2nd one until his legs gave out from running all over the place since Ronaldo didn't do fucking ANYTHING.
>>
>>68759303
have to agree. many people are scared about making this statement because of the idiots on here.
>>
>>68757092
as long Tsuuuman stays at Madrid, Bayol will be always in 2nd place
>>
>>68759175
No, we're far worse at the moment but this isn't about >us.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.