[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: oj-simpson.jpg (17 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
oj-simpson.jpg
17 KB, 410x308
As many others, I'm sure you've all been watching the OJ simpson 5 part 30 for 30, and if you're like me, it's the first time you've really seen the details of the case.

Everything points to OJ, blood in his truck, a flight out of state hours before the bodies were located, the glove would've fit if he didn't wear grippy latex over his hand, I mean.. How the fuck could they let this man walk out of the courtroom alive and free?
>>
defense fucked up big time and he wuz a good boi he dindu nuffin
>>
black people care more about getting even with whitey than letting a murderer walk free
>>
It was Marcus Allen's fault. He knew OJ had jealousy/control issues and he still fucked Nicole.
>>
File: race men.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
race men.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68756729
of course he did it.

the glove and the LAPD/District Attorney are at fault for picking so many damned niggers for the jury. they had 200 fucking people to choose from, and they fucked up huge in who they selected. those 2 niggers at the end even said they got LA back for rodney king. Not that I don't blame them. But the DA/LAPD are full blown retards to have chose 8 niggers to be on jury, when they were prettymuch about to "hang" a nigger for what he did

of course he did it. he had domestic violence issues and was a known loony. everyone in OJs circle knew that.

LAPD goofed beyond belief.
>>
>>68756729

It was his son. OJ was protecting him.
>>
>>68756746
>defense fucked up big time
but they won an unwinnable case
>>
>>68756729
the trial wasn't about if OJ killed them or not, it was about "payback" and "looking out for their own"

even the old black lady admitted it, plus there was a guy on the jury who raised his fist in the air after he was acquitted

fucking insane victim complex
>>
How can America be so great with an obvious glaring flaw in our justice system?
>>
>>68757557
jury trials don't always go as they should
>>
How is getting a murderer acquitted supposed to be "payback for Rodney King" though? Makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>68757640
'cuz police planted evidence on a brutha and we tired of it!
>>
>>68757462

i think he means prosecution
>>
>>68756729
Reasonable doubt.
>>
>>68757640
white guy detected
>>
>>68757557
Only morons see this as a flaw. It's actually the strength of the US justice system.

>innocent until proven guilty

If you don't like muh freedoms, move to europe where your guilty until proven innocent.
>>
Columbo or Matlock would have gotten OJ the death penalty if they were allowed to investigate.

Even Kojack could have gotten him life imprisonment.
>>
>>68757557
How can America be great woth blacks destroying the country?
>>
Whats up with this renewed fascination with OJ? The nigger killed two white people in front of the world and got away with it, he lived out every black man's fantasy. Is this being brought up again because of the bullshit BLM movement?

>black people
>>
>>68756729
the problem here is not him walking free but black people in general, the ones on the jury didn' care if he was guilty, they admitted that, and blacks all across America cheered when the verdict was annouced

animals
>>
>>68757812
No one will admit slavery was the worst mistake EUROPEAN colonists made, and their descendants are paying the price.

Slavery is a net loss, considering the Civil War, crime, and welfare. LBJ was the most evil person in American history with the ghetto culture shit.
>>
>>68757894
Maybe. But China is investing a lot in Africa nowadays. I think there is something there.
>>
>>68757925
China is colonizing Africa, but they are not stupid enough to bring Africans to China.

The truth is Europe and America have been colonized by Africans....think about it.
>>
>>68757894
>hereditary guilt
>blacks and aranbs never enslaved anyone

retard
>>
File: pls why.png (270 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
pls why.png
270 KB, 500x344
>>68756729
>20 years later
>people still can't accept that he didn't murder them
>>
>>68757812
Probably from the People v OJ tv show that came out this year
>>
>>68759808
If he didn't do it, why didn't they have any other suspects?

Did the police put too much effort into framing OJ that they couldn't back out without incriminating themselves further to put another suspect on the stand for their murders?

Basically two rich white people were mutilated with a knife, and no one is responsible?

He confessed to the killings on the phone with police, as well as saying he was going to commit suicide shortly after it all.
>>
>>68757812
I honestly don't know. I was thinking the same thing. I have little to no interest in this. I feel like there have been at least 2 or 3 high-end documentaries on this in the past year or so alone. I haven't watched any of it, nor do I plan on it. I just don't get why all of a sudden people are flipping out and acting as if this is the most interesting story in the world. I mean Jesus Christ, isn't the most recent documentary a 5 part 30 for 30? ESPN is shilling it way more than any of their other 30's. Idk, I really don't get it. I don't find him overly polarizing, and while he was a great player and he had a good/great career, that's it.

Case closed (pun intended), let's move on people. Why isn't there as much interest in Ray Lewis' murder coverup in Atlanta or other high profile cases/situations that other star athletes have found themselves a part of. There are so many other fantastic sports stories that have happened within the last 20 years. I get that it's compelling to a lot of people and if it hadn't been covered to death already, I'd pay it some attention. But this shit is 2 decades old and has been covered like crazy already.

Not even mad or anything, I'm just getting sick of the non-stop shilling for the documentaries and seeing the same footage over and over again of him in the Bronco.
>>
>>68759808
If you don't think that OJ did it you are retarded
>>
>>68757640
because a black man won in court, that was payback
>>
>>68757831
>animals
Idiots is what they are. LAPD was pretty bad though, they had some reasoning behind what they decided to do. That old nig lady even said she sort of regrets it and is glad he's locked up now.
>>
File: rodman kek.jpg (474 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rodman kek.jpg
474 KB, 1920x1080
>>68759808
no one had motivation to kill those people except for him.

you're a pretty big retard. OJ just scammed the jury legal system with his dank may may attorneys

LAPD goofed beyond belief choosing 8 nigger jurors too
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.