[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Croatia only fined 100,000 euros for another flare incident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: c.jpg (25 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
25 KB, 700x394
>Croatia only fined 100,000 euros for another flare incident and no other punishment
>Serbia in qualification lost 3 points for Albania's flying a drone over their stadium

Somebody explain this shit to me.
>>
>>68749136
Draymond Green not suspended when Warriors down 3-1

Draymond Green suspended when Warriors up 3-1

Don't look for consistency. Follow the money.
>>
How come Croatia didn't get suspended dq like Russia?
>>
>>68749136
Because this is not fault of football players
Serbia already had chimpouts (Italy) so it was a fair punishment, people was crazy about some flag that represent "Great Albania" its same as they put Mickey Mouse flag on drone.Its imaginery shit.
What am i tryin to say that people od Serbia are fucktarded and we deserved it
ITS A PRANK BRO
>>
>Throw a few flares
>How come they aren't punished harsher?

Same reason Hungary, Albania, Portugal and Belgium aren't punished harder.

>Why did Serbia lose three points?

Their player destroyed an Albanian flag, you don't destroy flags and get away with it.

>How come Croatia didn't get suspended DQ like Russia?

We dindu nuffin, fight in the stands was between our fans and our hooligans, resulting with fans kicking ultras out.

>B-but you blew up a French steward

Oh French get bombed every few months, everyone is used to that by now
>>
we dindu nuffin
>>
>>68749136

As much as I dislike our Football Federation, in this case they really did all they could.

Several days before the match they sent all the plans, names, pictures, etc to the French police and UEFA security. It was known this is being planned, and they had very detailed info.

They can't go arresting people in France, that is the job of the French police, which they clearly didn't do.

That being said, we got off easy, this is a slap on the wrist considering what could have happened, and would happen if it was a qualification game (eg. not so much money in play for UEFA).
>>
>>68749136
Our old captain Boban is now ranked pretty high in fifa. That could be it.
>>
>>68751801

Shiptar

>>68749136

Because there's an obvious hatred towards Ortodox people, especially Russia. Since they consider us as a "Little Russia", we get punished all the time. At least we know who we are.
>>
How are they supposed to control their fans? Can I just go to a Socceroos game and pelt the field with flares to get them fined?
>>
Flares aren't a big deal to UEFA actually.
In Norway we were fined 55k €, 5 for flares and 50 for racism.
I imagine the fact that the French security was atrocious(our FA gave them plenty of warning) and the fact that we're popular in this Euro were the main reasons for such a low fine.
I think banning fans would set a very bad message to people buying UEFA tickets and deducing points and disqualification are extreme measures.

Basically just another day in Croatia
>>
>>68749136
Serbia didn't get shit on because the drone, but because they players joined in the shitstorm, while they should just ignore it.
And their fans started throwing shit at albanian players, chasing albanian players on the pitch.
(It gave us Vucicu pederu, though)

And serbia was guilty because they organized the match.

If anything, France should be punished because they didn't stop it despite having the information.
>>
>le west hates Serbia meme
They actually gave a list and info about the hooligans to French authorities, the French just surrendered and did nothing. 100 k is nothibg, just something to show they didn't get off with no penalty.
>>
>>68755258
The "hooligans" actually won.
Their primary goal was to hurt HNS where it hurts the most (money) and to show the world why they're fighting.
And it seems that the media worldwide is writing about the corruption here and Mamic.

I doubt they'll try again anything today, they're just baiting, forcing HNS/UEFA to spend more money on security.
It's also not weekend and tickets/trip are expensive for average croatian.
>>
wow, several quality posts here, what the fuck
>>
>>68755343
desu i thought it was pretty good what they did, even though croatanons here were pissed. Just don't understand why you can't force people like that out, if supposedly the whole country is against them.
>>
Yeah it was bad, but it was just a few flares. If anything, we were the ones who suffered the most.
>>
so nothing to stop croatia with another chimpout next game.

ffs. grow up uefa and grow some balls.
>>
The croats gave uefa plenty of warning that this might happen. It's really unfair for them to get fined at all, these guys are just gonna get emboldened by this, since they hate the croatian FA.
>>
>>68749136
Their association is shit and corrupt as fuck. Fans are actively trying to hurt them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.