[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he leave or did he get the boot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466458405376.jpg (28 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1466458405376.jpg
28 KB, 600x400
Did he leave or did he get the boot?
>>
File: 1409877422827.jpg (11 KB, 260x225) Image search: [Google]
1409877422827.jpg
11 KB, 260x225
>>68748323
they fired him for some bullshit involving a reporter. The truth though was that the piece of shit organization running the mexican soccer team didn't like him for being too outspoken. The team wasn't doing great under him but you would have never seen a 7-0 under him. MEXICO = CORRUPTION.
>>
>>68748550
>MEXICO = CORRUPTION

thanks for the news senpai
>>
> allows ehh pistol yelling
> fires based coach for being too outspoken

Mexico ladies and gentlemen
>>
idk but they need him back badly
>>
>>68748323
I'd prefer tuca ferreti
>Win against US for the game to go ti confederation cup
>almost win against Argentina friendly
>>
>>68749571
he knows better than to get involved in a long term contract with the national team. He said he would only be interim coach until after the USA match. He knows that shit is rotten to the core and wants nothing to do with it. He has a comfy job with tigres and I'm pretty sure they give him more freedom there than he would ever get with el tri.
>>
>>68749571
>>68750214
Have ya seen the training video when hes cursing up a strom cuz the team is incompetent and cant follow through with a simple task? Based Tuca dont take no guff.
>>
>>68748323
I think he's still playing with Cannibal Corpse
>>
>>68748323
he's the guy that led the Mexican side for the previous WC right? I liked him. his side seemed solid, though the 5 defense is a bit.. interesting to say the least.

any chance Mexico could get him back? or hell, make him learn Swedish and give him to us PLEASE
>>
>>68750214
Tuca's job is anything except comfortable.
>>
He punched a reporter so he got fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kypza1MvYzQ
>>
>>68754163
he was supposed to coach Chile before any contacts with Pizzi, but he ended up in a small club with resources here
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.