[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me one reason Lebron shouldn't announce his retirement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 0603372001460311700_filepicker.jpg (322 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
0603372001460311700_filepicker.jpg
322 KB, 2000x1000
give me one reason Lebron shouldn't announce his retirement tomorrow?
>>
Because Kyrie is 23 and Thompson is 24

Love is 27 and schump is 25

The team is young as fuck and only going to get better

Will need a replacement for Jefferson but that shouldn't be an issue
>>
>le billion dollar nike contract
>>
Why do people think that getting one for da land is his endgame? He wants more rings.
>>
>>68748194
he is a competitive guy that probably would die for more rings but why shouldnt he retire? his legacy is cemented
>>
>>68748313

Doing what you love and getting paid ridiculous amounts of money for it for about 7 more years sounds good to me. He can become an even bigger legend than he is. How will he look if he just fucking quits now?
>>
>>68748094
Irving is the only player on that list worth noting. Love will be gone, Thompson is a JAG and the knick rejects will screw something up.
>>
>>68748055
so he can help Melo and CP3 win a ship
>>
because he's the best player in the world and with a young team that happens to be in his backyard?

name one reason he should retire
>>
>>68748702
he has enough money to retire comfortably
>>
>>68748702
he will be remembered forever no matter what he does now
he is financially set for 10 life times
he has endless post career opportunities
he is still healthy
he has young children
this championship is the peak of his career no matter what he does after this
>>
>>68748732

Do you think LeBron gives any shit about money? If he did he'd stay in a shitty but comfy team and be an underachiever like Melo. He wants to be the GOAT at what he loves. If he left now he'd be viewed as the guy who was satisfied with 3 rings while he could've gotten more.
>>
>>68748846
is that how you feel about Marshawn Lynch or Michael Strahan?
>>
>>68748873

literally who? I'm a Yuropoor, I don't know shit about handegg.
>>
File: numberone.jpg (57 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
numberone.jpg
57 KB, 850x560
>>68748846
There someone else who needs another one first.

>boom
>>
>>68748702
to become the Bo Jackson of this era and become an All-Star NFL TE for shits and giggles
>>
He has a 150 million reasons to keep playing
>>
>>68748873
Football is totally different. The physical strain of those positions, especially the way those two guys played, is much higher than basketball.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.