[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All in all, Brazil at the end of day, Brasil has 5 World Cups.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
All in all, Brazil at the end of day, Brasil has 5 World Cups. And Mexico, well Mexico has nothing. Only a never ending history of mediocrity and conformity. No, Brazil, you don't know what is like. No, you don't know what it's like, when nothing feels all right, you don't know what it's like to be like Mexico. To be hurt. To feel lost. To be left out in the dark. To be kicked when you're down. To feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down and no one's there to save you. No, you don't know what it's like.
>>
all this attention seeking from the wall dodgers

>p-p-please make fun of us

pathetic
>>
File: 41212.png (465 KB, 571x376) Image search: [Google]
41212.png
465 KB, 571x376
Pity you don't have any world class players
>>
File: 1438807135362.gif (1 MB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
1438807135362.gif
1 MB, 600x425
they also have Neymar Douglas Costa and Casemiro
we got fucking nothing m8
>>
>>68741371
Nice proxy and thread my fellow countrymen.
>>
>>68741456
It's even worse when you realize the closest one they have is Chicharito (and he's hot garbage)
>>
>>68741513
this
>>
>>68741371

Maybe if your most gifted natural athletes weren't in such a rush to come here and mow lawns under the table you'd have better luck.

The wall is as good for your nation as it is for ours, you're suffering from whatever the low class version of brain drain is called, imagine the potential Peles and the people who would have stayed in Mexico and kept playing soccer because it was their best shot at a comfy life, who instead came here for menial jobs.
>>
File: BrasuKK crono.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
BrasuKK crono.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>68741371
>>68741513
>>68743477
Mandatory webm
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QjKgKfhSjM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>68741371
fuck off mexico, it only a goleada, we have suffered plenty enough of them and will take some more, so man up!
>>
File: 7-0.jpg (90 KB, 720x806) Image search: [Google]
7-0.jpg
90 KB, 720x806
>>68741371
>>
>>68741371
WELCOME TO MY LIFE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.