[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fixing the NBA is not worth the potential destruction of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: silver.jpg (26 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
26 KB, 600x400
Fixing the NBA is not worth the potential destruction of the league if the conspiracy were brought to light. It's much easier and safe to just let the games play out as they will with maybe a slight favorable foul bias to the home teams and stars.
>>
This is reasonable...?
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (7 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
7 KB, 179x282
>conspiracy theorists who believe the NBA is competent enough to rig anything without being exposed.
>>
>>68720884
>>68721559
This. Niggas seriously need to take the tinfoil hats off
>>
>>68720884
Rigging happens on the business side.

Deals and collusion behind closed doors to shape the narrative. Refs to reinforce it

Of course the game can always go either way :^)
>>
when will apehoop be moved to /asp/?
>>
The conspiracy has already been brought to light. Adam Silver could literally say with his own mouth that the league is rigged and everybody would think he's joking. You won't believe what you don't want to believe
>>
>>68721669
you are worse than a 9/11 truther.
>>
>>68721781
How's that?
>>
>>68721784
your delusions are driven by a game. at least 9/11 truthers have their delusions driven by a real traumatic event.
>>
>>68722036
Don't really care about basketball. That's not what's driving my "delusions"

Good try though
>>
>>68722076
So why, pray tell, do you care so much?
>>
>>68722189
I don't really, there's bigger fish to fry in this world. But I spend a ton of hours on this board and when it's flooded by Jewhoop threads I figure I'd give my opinion. It's only a big deal in the sense that it's the rich lying to the public and people swallowing it up eagerly like always. Nothing new or exciting
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.