[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: lal.png (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lal.png
42 KB, 500x500
Is this the year?
>>
Snitchy D + Randle for a top 5 pick

Draft Jamal Murray with Brandon Ingram

At least Whiteside in free agency

???

Championship in 3 years. No way they mess this up.
>>
>>68718130
>forgetting conveniently about the Lakers front office.
>>
>>68716600
Won't even win 30 games next season.
>>
No, but things are looking better than they did last season before the draft.
>>
>>68718130
sure is dumb as fuck in here. Give up your 2nd overall draft pick and 7th overall from 2 years ago for a top 5 pick in a weak draft.
>>
Lets see:

Lakers trade Russell and Randle for Rose and some draft picks, Lakers sign Whiteside and Durant. Fill the bench out, maybe Gasol comes back for one more ride off the bench for an MLE contract

It's gonna happen

Rose
Clarkson
Durant
Ingram
Whiteside
>>
>>68718306
>implying rookies ever amount to shit in their first season
>>
>>68718159
Question: How many rings has your front office won?
>>
>>68718327
Okay then

Rose
Clarkson
Durant
Gasol/Ingram
Whiteside
>>
>>68718233

You're the idiot that seems to think the fact that picks were used at a certain value means that the players are still worth that value. Russell and Randle wouldn't even be top-10 picks in this draft.

You're either very casual or I have taken some masterfully crafted bait.
>>
>>68718327
>Shaq
>Lebron
>KAT

Three off the top of my head who were all one of, if not the best player at their position their rookie year.
>>
>>68718504
All those are players that had the potential to be the stars they became before they joined the league.

Ingram and the others don't seem to have that.
>>
>>68718361
>>68718306
i don't want rose
>>
>>68718582
Maybe not anyone after the 2, but you can't tell me Simmons/Ingram aren't two of the most interesting top picks we've seen in a while. I think they will have serious upside depending on the work they put in.
>>
>>68718582
I don't know about Towns, people thought he would be good but I'm not sure anyone thought he'd be THIS good.
>>
>>68718162
>
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.