[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LGTSS >Memeifornia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (3 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 207x244
>LGTSS

>Memeifornia
>>
Don't bring us southern Californians into this.
>>
SoCal and the gay area are different cultures. Don't clump us together
>>
>>68715280
t. Flyover Fag
>>
>>68715369
>>68715374
this whole fucking coast is memes. I live in BC and did a tour from Seattle to Portland to the bay to LA, and I saw at least ten GSW jerseys in each city, and I'm understating that probably
>>
File: mexico.gif (19 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
mexico.gif
19 KB, 500x286
>>68715369

>South Memeifornia
>not the same
>>
>>68715280
>Implying Southern California was rooting for the Meme chuckers.
>>
SoCal hates NorCal, we laffing

We might as well be two states, but SoCal is stuck because we need to steal Gay Area's water since Southland is a fucking desert

>>68715448
You might as well claim Baja California is part of Commiefornia, then.
>>
File: 20160428__MARK-DAVIS-1_300.jpg (19 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
20160428__MARK-DAVIS-1_300.jpg
19 KB, 300x200
>Chokeland loses

>Vegas Wins

i like where this is going....
>>
>>68715433
Every city has bandwagon fans stop cherry picking I'm just glad the he won on for da land
>>
>>68715553
my point is that these people saying that the bay and LA are totally different are completely full of shit and they know it. more people on the west coast and especially 80% of california were rooting for the dubs
>>
>>68715280
>Sharks lose the Stanley Cup
>Warriors lose the NBA Finals
California secession when?
>>
>>68715749
>A fucking leaf counts bandwagon cucks on his fingers and suddenly assumes he knows everything
Try living in this desert first before you talk

>Giants-Dodgers
>Lakers-Queens (CowTown but close enough)
>Shorks-Kongs
>Dubs-Clips

The only thing we lack is college football rivalry
>>
>>68715749
They weren't tho only the gay area was cheering for them stop saying shot you know nothing about especially if you don't even live in the country stupid leaf
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.