[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THURSDAY, THE SIXERS RISE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
Thursday is the 2016 NBA Draft. Thursday is the day where we truly begin on the path towards the ship.

With the first pick, and multiple first and second round picks, this year and MANY years to come, we are going to be one of the most LOADED, DEEP teams in the association.

The LEastern Conference better watch out. Lebron isn't getting any younger, and we're only going to get better and better each year. The memechuckers have been exposed and will be completely broken up in a few years. Our time is now.

/Sixers/ get in here
>>
File: 1396838541898.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1396838541898.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>
>>68713117
The worst problem with the 6ers isn't their losing, it's having NOTHING to show for it. Not one guy on their team is an all-star or even close. They wasted 4 years for almost nothing. Such a bummer; Philly is a great basketball town.
>>
hyped as fuck t.bh

been putting up with this shit way too long
>>
>>68713117
Yeah I can't wait for them to waste up their pick picking future bust Bust Simmons or Buston Ingram
>>
>>68713263
>wasted 4 years for almost nothing.

Seriously? Do you realize how many picks in the draft we have in the next couple years? We're loaded. Even more than Bawwwwwston.

Sure, not all of them may work out. But they are assets and can help us in multiple ways.

>>68713278
mein nigga, same here. I grew up with AI and have been a fan since.
>>
>>68713263
The player they draft this year is expected to become the future all-star. Okafor will be too if they don't trade him. Already putting up great numbers. Noel could be too, possible DPOY.
>>
Thursday is the 2015 NBA Draft. Thursday is the day where we truly begin on the path towards the ship.

With the first pick, and multiple first and second round picks, this year and MANY years to come, we are going to be one of the most LOADED, DEEP teams in the association.

The LEastern Conference better watch out. Lebron isn't getting any younger, and we're only going to get better and better each year. The memeliers have been exposed and will be completely broken up in a few years. Our time is now.

/Sixers/ get in here
>>
Can't wait man. I've been writhing in basketball purgatory for too long. And every Philly team is crap as always.

Hopefully they get it right this year.
>>
>>68713263
BRING CHARLES BARKLEY BACK FROM THE DEAD
>>
File: 1455690279692.jpg (125 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
1455690279692.jpg
125 KB, 599x900
>>68713571
Please make this a meme. I would love to have created a dank /sp/ meme that has some staying power

>>68713507
I love Okafor and Noel, but I know one of them will inevitably be traded. Kinda sucks but what can you do? Total frontcourt logjam at the moment.
>>
Thursday is the 5000 BC NBA Draft. Thursday is the day where we truly begin on the path towards the ship.

The LEastern Conference better watch out. Lebron isn't getting any younger, and we're only going to get better and better each year. The memeliers have been exposed and will be completely broken up in a few years. Our time is now.

/Sixers/ get in here
>>
>>68713426
I wasn't around for AI, too young and also couldn't watch games ever anyway. I got into the NBA a few years ago when Sixers were still shit but not as bad (Jrue and Thad Young days) and played on 2K a lot with them. I don't know why but I always have a soft spot for shit teams in big cities. That's why I also kind of want to see the Knicks getting good again.

>>68713685
I still believe in a Noel/Okafor frontcourt. The real question is fucking Embiid.
>>
File: 1458943282849.jpg (168 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
1458943282849.jpg
168 KB, 425x450
>>68713946
Nice bro. I thought I was young only having grown up during the AI era. It was pretty crazy, especially living in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Everyone wanted to be AI as a kid.

Yeah Embiid is a total curveball. Assuming he actually plays this season it's gonna be interesting to see what happens. And I want to believe the Noel/Okafor frontcourt would work but it just didn't this past year. Both clearly thrive at the 5 spot. Maybe it can with different players around them, idk, but it isn't looking good based off this past season.
>>
File: simmonsconfirmchampionship.png (317 KB, 1269x545) Image search: [Google]
simmonsconfirmchampionship.png
317 KB, 1269x545
its lit fampai
>>
>>68713117
Didn't they already say theirs no franchise changing talent this year
>>
>>68714628
>liking that thot's tweet above it

worry.jpg
>>
>>68713117
Come on - as a professional Philly fan, I know how to keep things in the proper perspective regarding all their professional sports.

Remember the Phillies in '08? Remember all the hype? Remember how everyone wanted to play for them?
See where they are now? Know why? Simple: it's a return to the natural order.

The exact same thing will happen to the Sixers.
>>
File: 1461403072276.webm (514 KB, 512x432) Image search: [Google]
1461403072276.webm
514 KB, 512x432
it's our turn philly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.