[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 thinking sports are not rigged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: jewscontroleverything.jpg (341 KB, 921x1024) Image search: [Google]
jewscontroleverything.jpg
341 KB, 921x1024
>Unstoppable villainous warriors(seahawks) win championship
>villainous warriors (seahawks) are considered unbeatable perennial favorites
>villainous warriors (seahawks) return to championship game against the past villain lebron james (tom brady)
>championship game is extremely close and won in the last seconds
>most watched championship game of basketball (football)
>lebron james (tom brady) becomes hero
>bandwagoners jump off of warriors (seahawks)
>>
>>68712868
using the same script and morons still believe it
>>
Packers were considered the favorite over the Seahawks in 2014 IIRC
>>
>>68713011
and okc was up 3-1 against warriors, as favorites in games 5 and 6. what is your point??
>>
>warriors
>villains
you don't pay any attention to the public do you
>>
>>68713011
They played at Century Link, no way were the Packers favoured
>>
>>68712868
t. Ayesha Curry
>>
>>68712868
Ayesha pls
>>
>>68712868
>warriors
>viliains
lol stfu
>>
>hmm we need to improve sales for merchandise.
>let's extend the finals 3 days a game
>hmm that gives an extra week if we pull a game 7.
>lebron is old we need to make sure he wins and guarantee maximum amount of sales worldwide before Curry takes his place.
>>
>>68713185
no real fans of the league considers them a real team with a real fanbase. only casuals are "fans" of the warriors
>>
>>68712868
it's literally harder to rig these things than to just let them play out. it doesn't make sense to risk all that credibility for marginal improvements on marketability. I don't doubt that they would be rigged if it were worth it, but the risk/reward doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>68713401
>curry takes his place
>scoring 17 points in a game 7
>>
>implying you and espn aren't making the script up as it goes along
>>
>>68713011
No fucking way they weren't

Seahawks were 7 point favorites
>>
you know how hard it is to script a live event?

t. former WWE writer

they forget what to do people do things they shouldn't in a points game it would be a nightmare
>>
>implying sports writers don't get paid precisely to write the narrative about the teams after the fact
>>
>>68713456
Idiot tried to carry himself through injury. Lost his ability to drive the ball into the lane.

I'd imagine he'd work on his in-between game to compensate for when his three's don't fall
>>
>>68712868
>It's only rigged when my team loses
Sit the fuck down
>>
>>68713692
>injury
come on man lol pretty sure no one is 100 percent at this point
>>
>>68713761
this kek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.