[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Is he right /sp/?
>>
If that were true they'd be in the finals
Assblasted faggot
LeGOAT
>>
needs to kill himself
>>
lol they couldn't even beat the blunder
>>
AHAHAHAHA WHY CAN'T HE EVER JUST SWALLOW HIS PRIDE
>>
>>68711887
>can't wait for first take tomorrow desu
>>
>>68712585
Livin that unemployed life?
>>
>>68712146
/thread
>>
>>68711887
No lol. Cleveland would've wiped the floor with any team in the west. People don't give them credit because they don't tryhard meaningless regular season games like other teams do. 73-9 = completely and utterly pointless when you don't show up in the playoffs.
>>
>>68711887
I legit think hes just trolling now. Either that or he has alzheimers.
>>
He's great at what he does. Will literally never admit he is wrong.
>>
>>68712409
this was my exact first thought upon seeing this.
>>
>>68711887
They didn't even beat the thunder. they had one good game
>>
if grandma had balls she'd be grandpa

who cares?
>>
Is there a picture of Skip in a fedora
>I have superior insight as you can tell I am a Spurs fan
>>
>>68712146
FPBP

>>68711887
Couldn't even get past Durcant and Westchimp, how dey gonna get past LeBald and Irving?
>>
>>68712734
Cleveland had and will continue to have a cakewalk to the finals every year. Not saying that's the reason they won, but it certainly helps when you're sweeping teams and the other conference is going seven games. They'll probably win another one or two before James retires.
>>
he posts shit like this to get attention

hes an entertainer who gets paid (millions) to entertain, nobody should take him seriously
>>
>>68713372
>>68713372

this

and he salty
>>
>>68712146
first post is always the best post
>>
D A L A N D
A

L
A
N
D
>>
Can't wait for nigger A Smith to tear him a new asshole
>>
>>68711887
The team who couldn't beat the thunder who could't beat the warriors who couldn't beat the cavs would've won the final.

Nah, fuck off man.

If GSW wasn't beating this team no one was.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.