[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confederations Cup 2017
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: screencap.png (29 KB, 962x342) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
29 KB, 962x342
Post yfw 7-0 happens again.
>>
What to you guys? Ya I can see that happening at least 2 times. By Germany, chile and who ever wins the euros. Hell even Mexico may put 4 in the back of your net
>>
>Mexico is the best team that CONCACAF has to offer

Fucking shut it down, goddamn
>>
>New Zealand AND Australia

this shit is ridiculous

OFC should be extinct
>>
>>68696256
this, OFC should just be merged with the AFC but retain their own region, like ASEAN + Australia
>>
>>68696256
>the confederations cup should be extinct

ftfy

players need a break in the summer

look at alexis sanchez for example

>2014 world cup
>2015 copa
>2016 copa
>2017 confederations cup
>2018 world cup
>2019 copa america
>>
>>68696333
that's just copa autism though

>having a major summer tournament every year
>>
>>68696129
So... what happens if Germany or Russia win the Euro 2016?
>>
>Russia
>Germany
>Australia
>Chile
>Mexico
>New Zealand
>Poland
>Argelia
GOAT cup
>>
>>68696375
runner up goes to confed
>>
File: artemio franchi cup.png (64 KB, 130x201) Image search: [Google]
artemio franchi cup.png
64 KB, 130x201
>>68696333
You forgot that in 2018 we are going to play the Artemio Franchi Cup between the winner and the second place of the Copa America 2015 (Chile and Argentina) vs the winner and the second place of the Eurocopa 2016
>>
My ex was mexican, and I never fucked her that hard.
>>
>>68696256
Why?
This is a meaningless tournament anyways
Just to see if prep is going well
Both for organizers and teams
They don't get a full place in the real tournament
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.