[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're gonna play to a draw, aren't they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 24-switzerland-vs-france.jpg (31 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
24-switzerland-vs-france.jpg
31 KB, 640x355
They're gonna play to a draw, aren't they?
>>
>>68683681
Nope, France are gonna win it. Minute 84+
Final result, 1-2.
>>
pajeet will score again
>>
>>68683681
yep, same with Spain and Croatia

or at least both matches will be very conservatives
>>
france pls, we gave you a cool comeback scenario in game 1, now keep winning
>>
5-2
>>
I smell two HOWEVER results.
>>
france cant be that shitty. If the play to a draw at home they deserve shit.
>>
Which game has more stakes as far as the next round is concerned?

I know Romania and Albania is a must win but will France and Swiss matter as far as who Swiss play in next round?
>>
In years past, of course. Things look a bit different in the teams now, so I couldn't say
>>
why would france wanna draw at when the euros are in their own country?

Either they will score early and wreck us or it's gonna be a late win.
>>
>0-0
>>
If France just defends and plays for the draw then they win the group. If Switzerland just defends and plays for the draw then they advance.

They might as well just let the ball sit in the center of the field
>>
>>68683817
If you finish first of your group you will face an "easier" opponent in the 8th.

So both teams are definitely not going for a draw.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.