[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpg jtOxZrCY I'm still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1192x646) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1192x646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpgjtOxZrCY

I'm still confused about where the foul is

Not the technical, but whatever the fuck they called on Curry that incited the technical
>>
That's the moment Curry realizes the NBA is rigged. But he'll keep his mouth shut just like the rest of them because he makes millions of dollars thanks to the league.
>>
considering how many grazed tier/non existent fouls they call against the memeiors opponents, idgaf where
>>
>>68630446

Wrong doing does not justify wrong doing
>>
>>68630535
what goes around comes around
>>
File: Will.jpg (25 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
Will.jpg
25 KB, 500x747
>>68630817
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
>>
>>68630841
wrong principle, bucko
>>
>>68630886

bad reffing isn't fixed by more bad reffing, chief
>>
>>68630919
there's no fixing human error, doofus
>>
>>68631059
You call Curry's sixth human error? It was obviously rigged.
>>
>>68629806
There was none, except the massive travel and the flop from LeBron.
But it's not like the Warriors didn't profit from refball previously during the playoffs.

Reffing is absolutely abysmal in these playoffs.
>>
File: Vince_McMahon_Sex.jpg (21 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon_Sex.jpg
21 KB, 400x303
>>68631100
Who cares then? Your bitching won't change the predetermined outcome. Watch it like a WWE match.
>>
>yfw you realize that if Klay made that free throw none of that bullshit would have happened.

Def bullshit call though. Someone post clips of the other two nonexistent fouls called on him.
>>
File: 1379811705184.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1379811705184.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>68629806
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/4olcy6/in_the_finals_lebron_kyrie_have_combined_for_149/

>yfw
inb4 reddit
>>
Curry tried to steal it from LeBron, LeBron recollected the ball and went to dribble up the court and Curry flails his puny little body in the path LeBron was trying to dribble

It was a ticky tack call that late in the game but it was Currys fault for putting himself in that position. The guy has shit for brains on the defensive end of the court sometimes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.