[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are German strikers so shit? Kroos and Ozil have literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 750x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 750x527
Why are German strikers so shit? Kroos and Ozil have literally no one to pass to.
>>
They're not playing with a striker.
>>
what does alex meier have to do to get in?
>>
strikers have been shit in general this tournament. the only exception was Pelle but only because Belgium gave him space
>>
>>68567302
Their "striker" is a fat gay manlet.
>>
>>68567302

Oh wait , dont tell me that Muller and Gotze are out of form from wasting away on Buyerns bench??????

We all told them to play in england and stay in form but the germans said bundes is better than the EPL.

I am a laughing right now
>>
Any German want to fuck my ass, i want a German to suck my ear while they penetrate me and whisper German to me tbqh desu

Every American woman under 200lb wants this as well
>>
>>68567530
>tf
>tt
>>
>>68567498
>Alex Meier
I think Löw hates strikers. We desperately need someone like Meier, Kießling or Max Kruse. The latter was dismissed from the NT for bullshit reasons and the others never had a chance.

Let's instead bring Gomez who is shit and not the two best goalscorers of the bundes that always did their job well in the last years, I'm sure that will work.
>>
>>68567550
Only if you shit in my mouth and fart in my ear first.
>>
>>68567565
this, plus Klose was in such good tournament form that there was next to no competition for the position

so Klose finally calling it quits left a gap similar to Lahm as RB/LB

regarding Kruse: out of form this season, so not sure how much help he would be atm
>>
>>68567464
this
>>
>>68567552

Oh look , its an Albanian poster
>>
>no one to pass to
>>
>>68567302
both teams were happy to draw, this is why the match was boring. Still Gotze remain a shit player
>>
Because Low is retarded. Muller should be playing striker and they should just bench that manlet Gotze.
>>
>>68568156
I watched the whole video and it is quite stupid. They praise Müller like he is a good for being able to get free. Movements like these are literally done by every player on every level.
>>
Don't know why they're still wasting a spot in the starting XI on Goetze after how little he's been able to do
>>
>>68567646
Oh look, it's a "I put a space in front of the comma"-poster.
Oh look, it's a "I think Müller is benched at Bayern"-poster
>>
>>68567302
Ozil is the problem. He is trash. If Low had some kind of courage and wasn't a cuck he would bench Ozil and Goetze.
>>
>>68567530
>bundes is better than the EPL.
It is true. Both Bayern and Dortmund are better than any BPL team. The problem is that they were benched. The BPL is the fourth league in Europe in terms of importance.
>>
>>68567513
>strikers have been shit in general this tournament.

CHAT
>>
>>68568689
>CHAT
Please explain this meme.
>>
Germany is known for their top tier n.9 strikers, not the 10, and the world has no longer need for those, unless you have a very midcard style of play with wingers and playmakers all focusing on this tall dumb as fuck fox in the box waiting for you to spoonfeed him with assists and pretend he's remotely any good. Someone like Levandoschi basically.

That's why they took the most talented midfielder they could find (Miura) and started pretending he's a striker.

Italy suffers from a similar drought (albeit more of a lack of fantasistas) but they at least try to pick up strikers from all over the place and see which one sticks.
>>
>>68567464

This. Why the fuck has Gotze been stuck up front?
>>
>>68568706
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chat%20shit%20get%20banged
>>
>>68567637
>Only if you shit in my mouth
Seriously, what is it with Germans and their scat fetish?
>>
>>68568676
lowqualitybait.jpg
spatards being spatards lol
>>
>>68567302
Goat kit desu even if i hate the nazi fucks
>>
>>68568868
Soros pls.
>>
File: 1402778702222s.jpg (11 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
1402778702222s.jpg
11 KB, 225x250
>>68568732
>A phrase popularised by esteemed philosopher, James Vardé in his 1903 paper, 'Net six and chill'.
>>
Özil has no one to pass to because he's not even physically present.
>>
File: vardy.jpg (59 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
vardy.jpg
59 KB, 630x472
>>68568924
>'Net six and chill'

Kek
>>
>>68568711
La Liga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bundesliga>>>>>Serie A>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leicester city and their buddies "league"
>>
>>68568887
What? A hungarian man can never look at germany without being filled with rage, they forced us into two world wars and fucked us for eternity probably. Calling them nazi fucks is very fitting and justified
>>
schurrle should be starting up front, good long shot, pacey and can finish
>>
>>68568709
What the fuck is a Levandoschi?
>>
>>68569012
calm down you clown
>>
>>68568711
muh memelona style of play with a false 9
>>
>>68569012
we also beat your GOAT team in a WC final
>>
>>68569012
yeah i guess hungary would be a superbpower by now
>>
Why does Kießling never get a chance? Although it looks like he did'nt have a good season this year
>>
>>68568349
yeah but his offball movement is really what makes him worldclass

maybe only messi and özil can create off the ball like him
>>
File: ihateyou.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
ihateyou.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>68569207
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
>>68569247
>>68569207
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>68569012
You are acting as if you somehow had stopped being a shithole if it wasn't for us.
>>
>>68569247
>World Wars I and II
>not fucking Hungary over
Maybe Austria-Hungary would still be a thing, who knows. They'd probably be one of the most important countries in Europe if that was the case.
>>
File: jewish-stereotype.jpg (39 KB, 306x360) Image search: [Google]
jewish-stereotype.jpg
39 KB, 306x360
>>68569012
Nice try schlomo.
>>
>>68567302
I'll just give you the rundown on anyone playing ahead of Kroos:

Götze is done.

Gomez is a poacher, got subbed in and immediately dropped out of the box for whatever reason. Probably Löw-tactics.

Özil is an okay player but he was never outstanding and his ability is limited to structuring the game and providing the occasional key pass.

Draxler is okay but he's not good enough to carry the team.

Müller is just not as good as he is made up to be, decent player but needs other players to balance his deficits. As a winger he's pretty much useless since he can't get past average defenders.

Löw is fielding a bunch of players who are all really good at passing and controlling the ball; unfortunately most players' talents amount to nothing more than that. None of these starters besides Müller have decent finishing ability and false 9's have been given up for good throughout Europe for good reason, yet Löw insists on playing Götze upfront despite him having played like 5 games this year.

We have 1 (one) player who could provide an alternative playstyle (Sané), but the guy's permabenched and if you don't wanna sub him in against Poland when your offense is dead in the water I don't know why you'd pick him in the first place. In my opinion Löw has failed to include a sufficient amount of genuinely creative players or players who try and engage in 1on1 situations (i.e. Bellarabi).
>>
>>68569346
yeah, and you wouldn't be a country full of thieves if it wasn't for us. I get it, just blame Germany for everything.
>>
>>68569311
We werent a shithole but your autistic hunger for world domination brought us down too. Only we werent lucky enough to have half of our country managed by the americans instead of the soviets. We are the second greatest nation on earth only second to the jews and im not afraid to say it. Everyone in europe was jealous of us that's why you oppressed us. I hate every single one of you now you try to destroy the whole of Europe by being cucks, every half a century you try to end europe because you think you're hot shit but you're not. And we others always fix it for you and you still have the aduacity to act superior. Die in a fire you piece of shit
>>
>>68569401
Yeah, you're right. Our capital getting blown to rubble in 1944 had absolutely nothing to do with you, same with our university professors getting gassed left and right. If you murder all the smart people because they're not Aryan enough, only thieves will remain.
I'll wholeheartedly agree that it was communism fucking us over even harder than your occupation did, but you played your part too Hans.
>>
Is Löw the German Del Bosque
>>
>>68569392
lowe copied spain way too much, now hes even at the point where hes copying the whole "can't find a goalscorer" thing
>>
>>68569483
>We werent a shithole
>Hungarian education

>And we others always fix it for you and you still have the aduacity to act superior. Die in a fire you piece of shit

How about you stand down you little baby. Your country is irrelevant. The teachers in our school that I used to attend regularly made fun of you because of how little you matter.
>>
>>68569548
>>68569483
You guys should form one supernation with your iron curtain bros and finish off Germany and mother Russia.
>>
>>68569590
We barely have any tanks.
>>
File: 1358745240891.png (80 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1358745240891.png
80 KB, 211x246
>>68569483
We have a saying in Germany that goes something like "at least we're not Hungary"

No matter how much this country goes down the drain, there will always be you.
>>
>>68569565
In 10 years Hungary will be Hungary
In 10 years Germany will be the Islamic Republic of Germanistan
>>
>>68569611
>We have a saying in Germany that goes something like "at least we're not Hungary"

thats a pretty weird saying 2bh
>>
>>68569617
I'm not worried. Just remember what happens if Germany turns to shit judging from historical context. If we go down we'll damn make sure that the rest of Europe goes down with us.
>>
>>68569565
Well in every country you fucked in the 20th century the teachers are laughing at Germany for being the worst country in fighting world wars. I don't understand how you can take pride even in being the nation responsible for the bloodiest war ever. Don't you feel shame instead? And trying to offend me with personal attacks is not going to work
>>
>>68567530
>Müller
>On the Bayern bench
>Ever
KEK.

Müller spielt immer!
>>
>>68569651
why would I care. I wasn't alive back then. I just relish in your butthurt over some bullshit both you and I can't change.
>>
>>68569611
>No matter how much this country goes down the drain, there will always be you.
To be honest, Hungary get rekt because our allies didn't want us to split Germany into oblivion.

>>68569648
>I'm not worried. Just remember what happens if Germany turns to shit judging from historical context. If we go down we'll damn make sure that the rest of Europe goes down with us.
It happened once (1). That's not a pattern.
>>
>>68569648
>Just remember what happens if Germany turns to shit judging from historical context.

Poland and France get bigger?
>>
>>68569392
this

It's like Löw doesn't know what he's doing, really. This >taking young players to a tournament just to permabench them doesn't get us anywhere. It takes a space for a seasoned player that has some virtues needed in our team.

Why Sané when he could get Bellarabi? Why Gomez when you could get Alex Meier or Stefan Kießling?
Who the fuck is Jonathan Tah? What does he do in France?
>>
Why not use gomez or Schurrle
>>
>>68569701
Gomez is a clown and Shurrle is a luckerdog
>>
alot of hate ITT

stay friendly guys
>>
>>68569690
low completely lucked out in the world cup win too

remember that he was playing lahm in midfield until mustafi got injured
>>
You need not a proper striker to win anyway
>>
>>68569676
Sure you dont care because you climbed out of it. We didn't. The constant complaining from the eastern block countries is not some grand social conspiracy. People do that when they are unfairly treated by the circumstances and the mistakes of others
>>
>>68569717
What's a luckerdog?
>>
Götze is shit and Müller is out of form.

Take out Götze, play Müller up front and put in Sané on the right wing.

Also, take out fucking Höwedes. He's not a right back.
>>
>>68569774
It wasn't MY mistake. I didn't do anything to you.
>>
>>68569755
Yeah, the absolute madman!

His staff contains Oliver Bierhoff... can't he tell him what a striker is?

>>68569783
Remember when we played 4 Innenverteidiger in the World Cup? kek
>>
>>68569012
> be a Nazi
>" it's the Germans' fault, they made us do it"
> still be nazis 70 years later

What is it with poor eastern European countries and their inability to deal with their past?

It's like anyone except the Germans think they're innocent of everything ever.
>>
>>68569483
Shut the fuck up, you history revionist. We didn't start the first world war. We just backed your stupid ass because we were allies.

The only reason we started the second world war was because all of Europe was chatting shit about us, the Jews most of all. So we banged them.
>>
Guys, I know both Sweden and Turkey play today, but this thread was supposed to be about the lack of strikers in the our squad
>>
>>68569600
Tha'll be alreyt
>>
File: Ck3FBv3VEAAL6P5.jpg large.jpg (34 KB, 720x510) Image search: [Google]
Ck3FBv3VEAAL6P5.jpg large.jpg
34 KB, 720x510
>>68569684
we are like super saiyans. everytime we lose we come back stronger and more powerful. almost every country in the EU is useless . only germany and france matter, you faggots are irrelevant.

sure smells nice to be german.
>>
>>68569721
classic german angst and self loathing
>>
Germany was forbidden from bringing a competent offense to France because of what happened last time.
>>
>>68569872
Sorry i know i wont reply anymore
>>
>>68569872
>Lack of strikers
>When we have Müller, Götze and Gomez
If Löw weren't a shit manager just one step above Hodgson we'd be banging every time in our group.
>>
>>68568783
>I don't like an opinion so it must be bait
>>
>>68569877
>be French
>take unfair advantage through Treaty of Versailles
>lmao those fucking subhuman Germans
>few years later
>wew they're getting pretty powerful
>let's make a nice fortified line in the East
>Beligum is Belgium who cares
>oh shit they came through Belgium
>h-help us England
>n-no come back
>>
2012-2014 Reus would literally be the solution to all our problems.
Fuck Armenia.
>>
>>68570039
>Reus
LOL. I'm glad he's injured again. He chokes in every big game and at every big event. Our chances of winning the Euros went up a lot without him.
>>
It feels like the end of an era.
We've been shit for 2 years now. We used to destroy teams.

The current generation fulfilled its destiny, now comes the time of irrelevancy.
>>
>>68567302

Germany still hasnt found a big le pacy Black man yet???

For such a cucked nation im supprised
>>
>>68570108
We have our own Klose like strikers. Huge, dangerous to every defence, good for our game.

Löw just doesn't nominate them.
>>
>>68570034
>be beady eyed Anglo
>deride and antagonize the biggest industrial and military powerhouse of the century
>deluded by faded memories of British imperial strength
>get pushed back to English channel
>enemy is merciful enough to let you live
>as you're swim back to your depressing island you hear a the words echo "chat shit get banged"
>>
>>68570079

>being this unironically retarded

Reus is Germany's best offensive player. Müller is a bad joke compared to Reus.

Sadly Reus has the Robben syndrome. Legs made of glass, gets fouled 10 times per game and he doesnt get rest from playing for Dortmund.
>>
>>68569877

they look baller as fuck
>>
>>68570667
Reported your hate crime to Comrade Merkel.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.