[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all agree this man is the Finals MVP regardless of the outcome,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 576x324
We all agree this man is the Finals MVP regardless of the outcome, right?
>>
>>68563216
No question.
>>
Is this a meme? Standing under the hoop and getting easy lay ups is not what makes an MVP
>>
>>68563386
Running around through hard screens and through a tough defense to get those layups isn't"?
>>
>>68563386
Ur dumb and you should kys
>>
You have to win to get mvp
>>
>>68563767
lol nope
>>
Probably.

Unless Klay just goes absolutely bananas.

>>68563767
Look up Jerry West.
>>
>>68563832
>a hundred years ago

Lol its not going to happen ever again. It doesn't make sense to give the award to the loser
>>
>>68563883
But he's leading everyone in every category
>>
>>68563883
Alright, who gets it in your opinion if LeBron once again has a similar statline to the past two games and the Cavs lose?
>>
Damn I hope he wins we give lelbron shit but he is legit decent human being and a all time force in the NBA. Plus the 19-1 will finally be matched in all time meme status
>>
>>68563216
I don't agree with Nazis
>>
>>68563386
You can only stand under the hoop for 5 seconds
>>
Yeah anyone who says otherwise is either retarded, attempting to troll and/or both.
>>
>>68563883
>>68564039
>>
>>68563944
Klay.
>>
>>68563216
No, losers shouldn't be Finals MVP
>>
>>68563944
Prolly klay or whoever has the best game 7
>>
>>68564151
>>68564277
Seeing how I posted >>68563832, we'll just agree to disagree.
>>
>>68564321
the way he has been playing, he's clearly been the clutch player. if Warriors win I bet he's the guy who puts them over the top. Thus MVP
>>
>>68563216

it has to be him

at least the people who (incorrectly) went against bron last year had 2 viable players in steph and iggy who could've gotten in

this year absolutely NO ONE on the warriors is deserving of fmvp
>>
I was thinking about this. Imagine if the Warriors won Game 5. Who would have been Finals MVP?
>>
At least Iggy was playing well enough last year to stand out enough for the mandatory winning team MVP, I can't think of ANYONE whose played well enough for even that this year, meanwhile Lebron is putting up all time numbers
>>
sure. who else would you say has been the best overall player this series? or even the second best?
>>
>>68564513
Iggy or Thompson
>>
>>68564640
>>68564670
lets see which warriors could win. the only players possible are curry, thompson, iguodala and green.

green got suspended. there is no way he wins it

iguodala? lol

curry was invisible the first 3 games and threw a mouthpiece at a fan after fouling out. will not win.

klay? come on now
>>
Only Thompson could steal it I think. If he has a great game.
>>
>>68563216
thompson if gsw wins

lebron or maaybe kyrie if the cavs win
>>
He deserved it last year and deserves it this year. That being said, Curry will win it if he shows up in game 7 and the Warriors win.
>>
File: LeGod.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
LeGod.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>68564857
>Maybe Kyrie

Little fucker got skills but come on
>>
>>68563386
Yeah you should have to chuck 3s and let your team and refs carry you to get MVP.
>>
>>68563216
Idk bc he was Finals MVP last year and didn't get it with a loss.
>>
>>68564918
>statpadding

Literally the Peyton Manning of the NBA
>>
>>68567914
Peyton manning had shit playoff stats.
>>
>>68563216
He should've gotten it last year even though they lost, but I can understand not giving it to him since it would be incredibly awkward.
>>
>>68563216
i don't even see how that is questionable
>>
1) the Warriors are going to win Game 7
2) Curry will be Finals MVP
3) there's nothing you can do about it.

The NBA is fucked. It started under Stern and got worse under Silver. Just forget it.
>>
>>68563386
>confirmed for either not watching the game or not having a tv with resolution high enough to see lebron onscreen or being legally blind or legally mentally retarded
>>
>>68564918

Don't forgot that he led in every category last year too. Doing that two years in a row, I could see them giving it to him even if he loses. It'll be an awkward ceremony, but who else would you give it to? Klay?
>>
>>68564151
>>68564277
>>68564730
>forgetting Thompson had like 10 points in the first two games

Kek he only stat padded in the blowout losses to the cavs, he's been just as shook as curry and draymong
>>
>>68567945
>Regular mattering in the NBA
>>
>>68563216

if he has a great game 7, like 30+ points, 8+ rebounds, assists but still loses then give it to Lebron
>>
>Implying Curry won't literally wake up from the dead on Game 7, dropping 60 out of 20 threes made
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.