[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cycling thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8
File: tfr15_teamphoto_s6o9860_edit_0.jpg (225 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
tfr15_teamphoto_s6o9860_edit_0.jpg
225 KB, 1600x600
cycling thread?
>>
OK
>>
>>68533567
fav rider?
>>
>>68533704
Sagan of course
>>
>>68534001
Really? i thought you say boonen or someone. My fav is Frank Schleck followed closely by Spartacus.
>>
>>68534162
Fucking hate the Schleck brothers
>>
>>68534222
lol Frank is kinda a dick sometimes but how can you hate andy
>>
>>68533704
Pippo Pozzato

>>68534001
>liking the king of dopers

wew

>>68534162
>liking a motor doper

wew

>>68534222
>not liking the Schlecks

even fully lit as they were, being that strong that young is amazing
>>
>>68534355
moto doper? more like best legs of his generation
>>
>>68534323
Because they cry/cried all the time. Were happy to drive up mountains but constantly whining about the fact that you sometimes have to drive down.
Both of them are just so pathetic.
Franck is also a weak loser who could never do anything without his baby brother. Plus they always seem arrogant and hostile towards the press.
I love Cancellara as a rider, but he's also annoying with all that bullshit.
>>
top five riders i cant stand
1 Nibali - bitches all the timer about stuff
2 TVG - Also bitches
3 Cav- Just rubs me the wrong way
4 Contador - Hated him since he attacked Andy after his chain popped
5 Boonen - Just cause hes Fab's rival
>>
>>68534540
Hehe, four of those would probably be in my top 5 of favourites.
>>
>>68534537
Yea i can see why you would hate him but me being in america i never saw them in the press so i have no clue how they are as people
>>
File: hup hup.jpg (189 KB, 1200x757) Image search: [Google]
hup hup.jpg
189 KB, 1200x757
who /excitedforletour/ here?
>>
Who /Fuglesang/ here?
>>
>Tour de France

Time to be comfy for a month with based Jorgen Leth
>>
>>68534580
i hate nibali with a burning passion
>>68534606 im a classics man, love roubaix my favorite race
>>
File: 2agan gun.webm (323 KB, 562x378) Image search: [Google]
2agan gun.webm
323 KB, 562x378
>>68534606
Ye, pham
>>
>>68534670
Do enjoy the classics, but love the Grand Tours. Big fan of Le Tour and La Vuelta, never quite got into the Giros myself really but I'll watch some of it if it's on.
>>
>>68534623
I don't like him. He's always criticising Nibali in the Danish press when Fuglsang is doing well for a few days or Nibali has had an off day, saying he's not a smart rider and all that, but he always ends up getting killed while Nibali wins.

He should have lost his baby fat ten years ago.
I wish him the best but he'll never have a big result
>>
>>68534355
Sagan is the most exciting rider in the peloton and one of the best of his generation. You'd be crazy not to like him for what he brings to cycling
>>
>>68534720
me eing in school i would watch the giro when i had the chance but never really did

Also do you guys root for riders or teams, me being in the states no one roots for individuals in sports so i loved the schlecks so i loved their team. Team csc was my team until they made leopard and now i am a fan of Trek exclusivly
>>
>>68533522
>>>/asp/
>>
>>68534670
Him and Contador are aggressive riders.
I don't really have any opinion on TVG. Seems nice enough but he'll never do anything.
Love the classics as well, but for me the Tour is still my favourite event of the year. Perfect time during summer, the whole setup is so much bigger, even if the stages aren't always as good as in the two other GTs
>>
>>68534847
Oh and I like those types of riders. I don't mind when cyclists are a combative personalities. It's a nice difference from football where it's all so bland.
>>
>>68534847
TJ Van Gareren is the American Jurgen Van Den Broeck. Le top 5 guy
>>
>>68534412
nope

2010 planned bike changes and weird pressing on the hoods/lever area but not changing gear (feel free to insert a SRAM joke here)

not releasing SRM data which would totally disprove motor doping claims (if he wasn't, that is), despite claiming that his attack to drop Boonen was something like 1600w without even looking flustered, and never ever riding anywhere near that strongly ever again.

His performances dropped off so much after the motor allegations it's hilarious. Just look at, as I say 2010, and also him in 2009 dropping elite climbers up Verbier.. Shit, he nearly rides the Schlecks off his wheel, it's outrageous, and we know they were lit as fuck.

Not to mention hilariously flustered and nervous when questioned about not just his alleged motor doping, but also motor doping in general.

tldr it's not possible to ride like that even with 90's-tier doping on the most gifted rider of all time, the guy used a motor.

>>68534540
>Contador

2009 TdF alone makes him a hero, how dare you.

>>68534809
I cannot support a rider who is so blatantly lit, and so arrogantly displays it in races with no repercussion.
>>
>>68534937
but sagan is just the kind of yound personalty that will bring kids into the sport. Hes good for the future of cycling.
>>
>>68534666
Can't wait. The highlight of my year, every year.
I watched some Dauphiné on TV2 this year and the replacement commentator did a good job alongside Henrik Juul.
Just a bit annoyed that they're sending Thomas Kristensen to France this year. Can't stand him.
>>
>>68535096
kind of hate that i have to watch everything thats not the tour or the tour of cali on some darkweb pirate stream
>>
File: Peter-Sagan--014.jpg (402 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Sagan--014.jpg
402 KB, 2560x1536
>>68533704
>>68534001
>>68534809

MY NEGROID

Obviously I support the British riders, Cav, Froomey, G, Kennaugh, the Yates'

But Sagan is my favourite fucking rider, to be honest he should be everybody's
>>
>>68534937
sagan is not "blatantly lit", he's just a good all around cyclist.

Great sprinter, but not the best sprinter. Great classics guy, but not the best classics guy. Great at breakaways and descents, but not the best.

Perfect green jersey + classics guy
>>
File: ibra.jpg (30 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
ibra.jpg
30 KB, 590x350
>>68534900
>It's a nice difference from football where it's all so bland.

Are you saying that football doesn't have combative personalities?

It's the norm in football, it's more of a rarity in cycling. Probably because football is more testosterone-fuelled than cycling, by and large
>>
>>68534937
>I cannot support a rider who is so blatantly lit, and so arrogantly displays it in races with no repercussion.
>a rider is on drugs because I'm intimidated by his ballsy attitude

Please kill yourself
>>
Cheering for Quintana in TdF, but there's a problem called >movistar strategies
>>
>>68535304
i feel like sky creating their line and riding tempo the whole race makes it so boring
>>
>>68535235
There are personalities in football, but there are so many more layers between them and us regular working folks.
Cyclists give their immediate opinions to the cameras, while footballers give platitudes after games. At best you get some lower league English chav spouting some shit on twitter
>>
>>68534825
Mixture of both riders and teams for me. Like the underdog teams like Dimension Data, but enjoy watching the likes of Sagan, Contador, Cancellara, Voeckler was a favourite back in the day (along with the rest of team Europcar) as was Wiggins.

Armstrong, Pantani and Cipollini were my three favourites growing up, Chris Boardman too.
>>
>>68535304
/Quintana/ here too. I hope he wins it at least once

Also look forward to how Porte, Aru and Pinot will fare
>>
File: NĂ£o hĂ¡ esperança.jpg (52 KB, 720x502) Image search: [Google]
NĂ£o hĂ¡ esperança.jpg
52 KB, 720x502
>>68535463
Pinot is french, so there's no hope on him
>>
I'm looking foward to John West tuna posting
>>
>>68535463
porte cannot preform as a leader in a 3 week gt
>>
>>68535339
It's up to others to challenge them

>>68535363
>There are personalities in football, but there are so many more layers between them and us regular working folks.
>Cyclists give their immediate opinions to the cameras, while footballers give platitudes after games. At best you get some lower league English chav spouting some shit on twitter
What about a real working class lad like Vardy

I wouldn't say all footballers just say "platitudes", definitely not. Rooney is someone like that these days I think. Never shows his attitude anymore, tries to be some bland emotionless model so he can keep making marketing money. But some footballers definitely have lots of attitude. Zlatan is a great example, like the time he was ranting about PSG being shit after a game a few months ago

>>68535437
>Armstrong
>the most professional doper + bully in the history of cycling
>your favourite
I used to like him too back in the day but I don't even want to mention that cunt's name anymore, especially in a discussion of favourite riders, after what he's done. Just my opinion though
>>
>>68535624
I don't think so either but it'll still be interesting to watch
>>
>>68535012
>but sagan is just the kind of yound personalty that will bring kids into the sport. Hes good for the future of cycling.

Sagan hasn't changed anything, cycling has no problems getting young riders into the sport outside of America m8, and that's because the US road and cross scenes are dogshit. If anything it has a problem of too many riders who will actually die for a chance at one of the few half decent conti contracts, causing all kinds of mental racing and rampant 90's tier doping at even low levels.

what cycling needs is riders who ride in hilariously unrealistic ways to get popped to give actual hope for cleaner cycling in the future, otherwise it sends a message that doping is rewarded and unpunished, not that the UCI, ASO or WADA cares about that...

>>68535214
did you not watch the TdS stage he won from the small break? did you not watch ToC, and to a lesser extent Flanders and Roubaix? Riding like that is not possible clean. Not to mention how he fucking doubled in size over the off season.

>not the best classics guy

miles away strongest classics rider, his only weakness is his stupidity. If not for that he could well have won most of the semi classics and both PR and RVV.

>Great at breakaways and descents, but not the best.

his only weakness is long mountain climbs, and even then he's one of the best in 90% of breaks despite being fucking huge, pretty much only elite climbers can beat him, it's ridiculous.

>>68535268
>riding away from the break like he did in ToC is not arrogant
>pulling hard on a climb then deciding to attack and drop elite climbers immediately afterwards in the TdS is not arrogant

He almost rides like a classics version of Ricco, it's hilarious, he's almost like a classic Italian doper. If you think Sagan is clean then m8 I've got a bridge to sell you. You probably think Froome is clean too eh?
>>
>>68534937
>can't support a rider because they're 'blatantly lit' even though there is absolutely no proof
>confirmed doper is a hero
2/10 make me reply
>>
>>68535802
wait does lit mean doping?
>>
>>68535778
>he cycles good
>he must dope

It's this kind of approach that makes me feel sorry for clean cyclists. All the shit Froome had to take last year is because people suspect cyclists of doping even when there's no evidence for it. I would advise you to watch cycling and assume doping doesn't exist, and you'll find it a lot more enjoyable
>>
>>68536082
true its probably bad for me to think this but after Frank got popped, him being one of my favorite riders, i stopped really caring
>>
>>68535985
I'm pretty sure that is what he meant with it.
>>
>>68536160
No Franck definitely doped and you should despise him for it. You should however not treat cyclists as dopers if they've never tested positive
>>
>>68536188
oh lit in the US means like a crazy party so i though it just meant they were really good or something
>>
>>68533522
>cycling thread

You literally have an entire board for your "sport."

>>>/n/
>>
>>68536214
desu i never really cared about doping i get it what these guys need to do for their careers
>>
>>68535778
>riding away from the break like he did in ToC is not arrogant
>pulling hard on a climb then deciding to attack and drop elite climbers immediately afterwards in the TdS is not arrogant
When did I say he wasn't arrogant? His arrogance is one of his best fucking qualities

>He almost rides like a classics version of Ricco, it's hilarious, he's almost like a classic Italian doper. If you think Sagan is clean then m8 I've got a bridge to sell you. You probably think Froome is clean too eh?
Christ just fuck off
>>>/x/

>>68536082
>>68536214
This. I definitely agree with you over Froome. Fucking jealous French cunts, that's what it is
>>
>>68536267
actually laughed at that
>>
>>68535802
Contador is a hero because he shafted Armstrong, in what was Armstrong's team, with Bruyneel as DS in 2009, that's why. He's a hero because he beat one of the biggest cunts in cycling who took cheating to new levels, and through being the best GC rider at the time got Lance to come out of retirement to try and prove he was still no1 and get busted, that's why he's a hero.

>>68536082
Being a strong rider doesn't = doping. Riders like TJ, Barguil, Dombrowski, Chaves etc. are very strong riders who quite clearly aren't doping. Shit, Kruijswijk nearly won the Giro if not for a single bad corner, against fucking Nibali of all people, despite not cracking 6w/kg for pretty much any mountains, cycling is moving way forward in this regard, but to do the things Sagan, Froome, Quintana or Contador do is simply not possible clean.

Again, just look at the TdS stage sagan won from bridging to the early break survivors - he pulled hard on a wall of a climb, attacked and proceeded to easily drop some of the world's best climbers near their TdF form, that is just not possible clean.

It's not the case that the whole sport is dirty anymore, it's the case that a select few are fucking cheaters in an increasingly clean peloton (thanks to biopassport in part, but also other factors), and they give amateur riders the idea that you have to dope to win, which fucking pollutes the amateur ranks to no end.

>I would advise you to watch cycling and assume doping doesn't exist, and you'll find it a lot more enjoyable

it's not watching that's the problem, it's racing myself against dopers.

>>68536317
>riders who are supposedly clean ride consistently faster than known dopers, past and present
>"conspiracy, he's clean he said so! it's normal when Quintana rides 6w/kg on the 20th day of the tour de france for hours at a time, it's normal when Dumoulin holds 350w for 5 hours at sub 70kg in the 3rd week of a hard Vuelta!"

I'm not singling out Froome or Sagan, there are plenty m8
>>
>>68536646

Just fuck off, if you clearly don't like cycling then why not go to >>>/x/ and discuss conspiracy theories instead since that's clearly what you prefer?
>>
>>68536646
Which of these riders do you think dopes or has at one point doped:

Froome
Sagan
Cancellara
Boonen
Phillippe Gilbert
Van Avermaet
Valverde
Dumoulin
Nibali
Aru
Kwiatkowski
Porte
Poels
Geraint Thomas
Majka
Bardet
Chris Horner
>>
>>68536851

Don't engage with him mate, he will say all of them to be edgy
>>
>>68536756
>I don't like doping, therefore I don't like cycling, despite riding my bike every day and racing every weekend

I don't like doping because I like cycling, chum.

>>68536851
Froome - yes
Sagan - yes
Cancellara - yes
Boonen - yes (he was on US postal, I mean come on)
Phillippe Gilbert - no, but there's mixed opinion on this one. The highly specific nature of his best performances, and his relative mediocrity in the "dirty" years followed by an improvement post biopassport leads me to believe he's clean.
Van Avermaet - yes
Valverde - come on m8, he got busted for puerto and came back stronger post-ban, 200% yes.
Dumoulin - yes, 350w for 5 hours at the end of a GT is not possible clean.
Nibali - yes, actually getting faster at the end of the Giro, riding 6w/kg, is just hilarious.
Aru - yes. It's possible he's clean now, but it's totally impossible to break through as an amateur in Italy without doping unfortunately.
Kwiatkowski - no
Porte - no
Poels - no
Geraint Thomas - no
Majka - no
Bardet - no
Chris Horner - 100% yes
I'll add 100% yes for Contador as well

One point on Sky though - it's rumoured, and I really don't know how true this is, that they haven't actually taken anything banned, but instead have managed to find loads of legal performance enhancing substances and are on those instead, so it's possible they are, as a team, actually just bending the rules rather than breaking them. It's not exactly great for the sport, but if they are, then it's a fault of the rulemakers, not Sky. Froome is 100% yes though, just look at his 2011 weight loss with no power loss, and racing against crazy doper Cobo, and even beating him on some climbs.

There are no doubt clean riders out there, and I think more so than ever, but having ex doper ds, doctors, riders around in pretty much every team, all over TV coverage isn't helping.

I just want clean cycling :'(
>>
>>68533704
Quintana, tiny man for victory!
>>
saw TJ getting BTFO today

reminder that he will NEVER be a GC rider
>>
>>68537381
You can never prevent doping. I would be in favour of allowing everything since it would level the playing field and wouldn't only allow the big guys to get away with it.

Let the cunts load up on meth and blow their hearts out on the Ventoux against like Tommy Simpson.
>>
>>68537568
Awful. That would perhaps be entertaining for two or three seasons, but it would destroy the sport in the medium and long term.
Who is going to allow their teenager to take up the sport? How many talents would choose cycling over athletics whatever else? It's not like cycling is this land of eternal riches for 80% of the riders.
>>
>>68534001
Same, been with him since his first domination of tour of california.
>>68533704
I pull for teejay and most yanks, but none are good/exciting/crazy enough to win my heart. Sagan and Valverde for me, and AG2R/Cannondale/Trek/BMC in general for reasons I can't figure out or justify.
>>
>>68537381
Where are you getting these power figures from?
>>
>>68537540
He's probably playing a smart one in his taper and peak m8, riding too hard, too close to the TdF is crazy. + the fact that TJ and some other American riders are known to have different programmes to what is conventional, I don't think he can be ruled out of a strong tour ride, especially with so many guys thinking of the Olympics and him not riding it.

>>68537568
If doping is legalised, so many riders will die or seriously hurt themselves doping. The easy detectability of outrageous doping is the only thing stopping this. Not to mention how the quality of your doctor would determine how quick you are above all else.

I believe that totally clean sport is impossible, but it can be made that only very marginal gains are possible through doping (5% absolute max). I think this shows in 1 day races, and even in grand tours now, such as this year's Giro, where riders actually slowed down near the end! (apart from Nibali...)

Not to mention that, speaking from personal experience at an amateur level, where there's pretty much no testing, guys are actually getting popped from target testing and informants, and aside from Prems (the best riders can even get results in these clean), it's entirely possible to ride at a high level in the UK clean.

It's by no means perfect, especially with how shit UKAD is, but it's so much better than before that I have hope.
>>
>>68537381

I don't think Froome is doping mate.

Sky are zero tolerance, and I know that sounds like bullshit, but they are a big brand staking their professional reputation in cycling, and I am fairly sure they would not want to ruin it. Especially in today's culture after the '90s and especially since Lance.

That's why I'm of the opinion they're not doping and they would kick out anyone who was

Factor in this: they are evidently the most well funded team in the peloton - they enforce the strictest discipline (riders riding purely in service of the leader, much more unselfishly than in other teams), they have the best chefs and best equipment and all of that.

In last year's Tour there were moments when Froome looked so vulnerable and Quintana was the stronger rider. But the difference was just how much Sky were dragging Froome up those hills, they ALWAYS had a guy with him, riding completely unselfishly, pulling up the mountain when he was clearly fucking spent. He actually looked quite unremarkable on several stages of that race and in that way it was almost surprising that he won it in the end, but I guess that was just the strength of Sky's organisation and teamwork. Meanwhile there were big sections of mountain when Quintana had nobody with him. He was fucked in that respect.

It was the same in 2012 with Bradders wasn't it. He was weak on many stages and was dragged up by Froome. Other teams don't have that level of organisation (well Astana do sometimes which is how Nibali and Aru have managed to win GTs)
>>
>>68537778
Lost the uphill TT against Porte and Contador this year too

Sky = tour babbies and build their whole year around the tour. outside the tour froome is shit
>>
>>68539038

You're exactly right

THAT'S why I think they win the Tour, not because of drugs
>>
>>68537778
This so fucking much. They're doing everything within the rules but make sure they don't break any. And it's the reason why they're by far my favourite GC team. They might be a bit boring but they min max everything and that pleases my autism. Also their only goal is the tour. Or has been until now, they've been trying a bit more lately in the classics but failing spectacularly.

Sky dragged Froome up most the mountains in last year's tdf, just like they dragged Wiggins earlier, while Quintana was riding solo with >movistar tactics. If movistar had a competent team Quintana would've easily won the tour last year.
>>
>>68537758
The Dr. Ferrari calculation, which has consistently proved accurate to within 2% when compared to actual power meter data.

>>68537778
Froome is riding faster up mountains than currently active known dopers like Valverde (faster than before his ban) and Contador (seemingly back to pre-ban form this year), and also known dopers of the past. He's only rivaled by the likes of Contador and Quintana, both of whom also ride way faster than dopers (and Contador ofc did get banned).

I'm not going to comment on the team itself, because of my above posted point about legal doping, but m8, you can't ride that fast without some proper rocket fuel, it just isn't possible.

>Sky brand

>US Postal Service
>Rabobank
>Astana
>Festina
>Deutsche Telekom
>Euskaltel
>Discovery Channel
>Liberty Seguros
>Caisse D'Epargne
>Cofidis
>FDJ
>Deutsche Bank

>discipline

they pay the biggest wages, and pay on time all the time, that's how it works.

>much more unselfishly than in other teams

not really. Some teams have a dual-leader strategy, but that's only because they think it optimises winning. only a shitshow of a team can't control it's riders.

>equipment/food

every decent top level team has had those things covered for years.

>Quintana looked stronger

that's because Quinana is doping too.

>Always had a teammate

Having a teammate does not explain stage 10, nor Ventoux 13, nor the Vuelta 11.

>He actually looked quite unremarkable at times

read a bit about blood transfusions and it makes sense. Or for that matter many forms of doping vs test evasion. It's hilarious how easy it is desu, I'm surprised, but also pleased, more don't take advantage.

>It was the same in 2012 with Bradders wasn't it. He was weak on many stages and was dragged up by Froome.

Wiggins never beat doper climbing times or w/kg

>Other teams don't have that level of organisation

yes they do, the idea that Sky are the only team to use basic tatics which have been around for decades is crazy
>>
>>68539401
Movistar were caught between a Quintana win and a Valverde podium place I think.

Valverde literally cried after finishing third because he'd been trying for a TDF podium his entire career, it was kinda heartwarming that a rider who has won so very much in his career and been so succesful was brought to tears by something a GC winner would be disappointed by

http://nos.nl/tour/video/2048924-valverde-in-tranen-na-veiligstellen-podiumplek.html
>>
>>68535096
>tfw Thomas Kristensen is my name
>>
>>68539038
>Lost the uphill TT against Porte and Contador this year too

It's such a highly specific largely anerobic explosive effort on the very first day of a stage race, it's pretty meaningless, especially when he dominated the rest of the race

>outside the tour froome is shit

>2013
>Oman
>Tirreno
>Crit Inter
>Romandie
>Dauphine

>2014
>Oman
>Catalunya
>Romandie
>would have won the Dauphine if not for a crash
>Vuelta

>2015
>Ruta Del Sol
>Romandie
>Dauphine

>2016
>Herald Sun
>Romandie
>Dauphine

He does well in pretty much all the pre tour races he does, at least taking a stage.

>Sky = tour babbies and build their whole year around the tour. outside the tour froome is shit

loads of teams and riders do this every year, and have done for ages, Sky are not the first nor the only.

>They're doing everything within the rules

so does every team, and they have for ages

>they min max everything

again, nothing new or unique

>their only goal is the tour

just like all the top GC riders every year.

>they've been trying a bit more lately in the classics but failing spectacularly.
>LBL
>E3

>Sky dragged Froome up most the mountains in last year's tdf

he dragged himself up on stage 10 pretty nicely, faster than known dopers as well

>If movistar had a competent team Quintana would've easily won the tour last year.

Movistar had, and has, an insanely stacked team, including plenty of known dopers. In fact they probably have the strongest team out there. they just made 1 mistake in Zeeland.

>Movistar were caught between a Quintana win and a Valverde podium place I think.

Valverde was riding for Quintana the whole time. Which makes it all the more amazing he got on the podium. It's just great how he got his first TdF podium post-ban (now that he's much faster of course), while working as a super domestique isn't it?

>it was kinda heartwarming

there's nothing heartwarming about Valverde winning.
>>
>>68540415
aaaannnnd I forgot to reply to half the posts, classic.

>>68539401
>>68539724
>>
Where can I watch the tour for free? I only have antenna tv
I
>>
Nth for Nibali winning the tour and the vuelta
>>
>>68540620
Usually there are plenty of streams.
>>
>>68533704
Greg Van Avermaet
Sep Van Marcke
>>
>>68540631
Nibali isn't riding the Vuelta m8, he's doing the Olympics

>>68540862
my man, based Sep all the way.

I just wish he wasn't so unlucky all the time, he surely could have won Flanders, he was in all the right moves all the time.
>>
>>68541054
Ah fuck. Is he riding the tour at least? After the giro I think he said he might join to help the team leader (Arou?).
>>
>>68541356
He's doing the Tour, but his focus is the Olympics, and the best Oly prep programme is to pull out of the tour at the end of the 2nd week, so I guess he'll do that unless he has a really, really good chance of winning, which, given he raced the Giro, is highly unlikely.
>>
>>68533704
André "the GDR Gorilla" Greipel
>>
>>68537778
This
Froome looked very very far from the old doped days by the end of that tour. He was absolutely fucked and barely hung on. He certainly didn't have any nibali style miracle recoveries.
>>
>>68537634
We need to allow all drugs in all sports.

These people are gladiators who destroy their lives for our entertainment whether they dope or not. High level sports are very bad for health with or without doping, might as well go all out.
>>
>>68537762

everyone rides hard to get into shape. Froome was tearing it up last week. TJ just isn't good enough but he should make a great domestique
>>
>>68546320
I dont think froome is that amazing though, if tvg, talansky, kelderman, mollema, or any other TDF top 10er they would win
>>
>>68546549
were on team sky*
>>
File: bettiniphoto_0168523_1_full.jpg (1 MB, 4674x3079) Image search: [Google]
bettiniphoto_0168523_1_full.jpg
1 MB, 4674x3079
>>68533704
El Pistolero
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.