[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King of Manlets humiliated in court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 660x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 660x406
>>
He looks stumped.
>>
What the fuck is this?
>>
>this guy has more sex than you
>>
>>68508554
Oscar Pictorious being made to walk on his stumps them being told he won't ever participate in athletics again. Court proceeds to show dead pictures of Reeva

PISTORIOUS LITERALLY BTFO
>>
Its a pitty tactic by his lawyers. Guy would do anything to get away with murder
>>
Trump after he is beaten by Hillary
>>
File: CNNY7jDUEAAhPoc.jpg (20 KB, 430x319) Image search: [Google]
CNNY7jDUEAAhPoc.jpg
20 KB, 430x319
>>68508492
>>
>>68508971
welp guess im #mentallyhill now
>>
>tfw he's probably taller than you without his legs
>>
How do you want your life to play out f'am?
>>
LEL
>>
>>68508492
0/2
>>
>>68508492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MUyixyLVV8
>>
>>68508492
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>yup that's me
>>
I feel bad until I remember he shot his girlfriend to death.
>>
>wife obsessed with his stumps, to the point where she prefers them over his penis
>shoots her in frustration
wew
>>
>>68509372
>>68509406
It was an accident.
>>
>>68509139
>You're probably wondering how I got here
>*scene transitions into a bathroom*
>That's also me, and boy was I about to be in deep shit!
>>
>White "people"
>>
>>68508492

do you think he stumped his wife? like fisting but .. stumping?
>>
File: wut.gif (407 KB, 200x120) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
407 KB, 200x120
>>68509458
>stump dp
>>
>>68509431

It was, at best, a reckless mistake. An accident suggests something out of his control took place.
>>
>>68509872

it's been years since I read the story but I refuse to believe someone could wake up, find his gun, make his way to the bathroom and shoot someone through a door without once thinking about his girlfriend and her safety
>>
>it would be extremely painful
>>
>>68509898
According to him he got up in the middle of the night, heard someone in the bathroom, got his gun, stumped his way into the bathroom in front of the toilet door all the while calling out to Reeva to call the police, apparently assuming she was still in bed. When he heard her trying to open the door he shot four times.
>>
>>68510053
Such is life in South africa.

Never relax.
>>
>>68510053

Niggers break into homes all the time there because they hate whites

Sad
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.