[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mkhitaryan wants to go to united, but he has to stay another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: cunt.jpg (62 KB, 937x470) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
62 KB, 937x470
Mkhitaryan wants to go to united, but he has to stay another year at dortmund.
he was expensive, played 2 bad seasons and just 1 good and now wants to leave what a fucking whiny cunt.
somehow i am happy that he has to stay, but i don't want to see this moron play for dortmund, also dortmund doesn't get money for him next year.

german source
http://www.transfermarkt.de/mkhitaryan-verlangert-nicht-ndash-berater-bdquo-er-will-sofort-zu-manutd-ldquo-/view/news/238978
>>
If a ship is sinking, I would leave as well.
>>
fuck this ungrateful cunt
>>
Are Armenians white?
>>
>>68487111
>>68486728
you act as if he's the only one:
hummels
gotze
kagawa
sahin
lewa
soon auba & reus
shame
>>
>>68487121
I'm going to say borderline no.
>>
If he has another good season, Buyern could snapped him up regardless
>>
File: T-Man.jpg (42 KB, 571x456) Image search: [Google]
T-Man.jpg
42 KB, 571x456
>>68487026

but it isn't.
talents and some experienced players are a great mixture, also tuchel is a great manager.

>>68487111

he even feared the penalty shootout at the dfb final, so tuchel had problems finding players who want to shoot.
this cunt is such a disgrace.

>>68487131

all these players had more than 1 good season at dortmund.
the armenian had 2 really bad seasons and just 1 good and thinks he is too good for dortmund, this is what most people are angry about,
>>
What makes this mentally fragile pussy think he can cut it for United?
>>
It's just his agent stirring up shit. He actually wants to go to Arsenal.
>>
>>68487193
Everyone with 2 legs can play in United
>>
>>68487193
Easiest way to pick up money
>>
>>68487193
If his agent says he's able to cut it, it has to be true :^)
>>
>>68486728
What part of Borussia are you lads from?
>>
>>68487228
monchengladbach
>>
>>68487228

South Borussia checking in.

(I'm on vacation)
>>
>>68487157
his first season wasn't bad
>>
>>68487249
It wasn't great either.
>>
>>68487249

it was, especially for his high price.
>>
>>68487255
it was more positive than negative
>>
>>68487131
kagawa and sahin left in good terms
you're completely retarded if you think leaving a club (in this case dortmund, muh yellow wall) to step up makes you a traitor or something
>>
>>68487268
He literally gifted Moordrid their decima
>>
He will get destroyed in England

As if his fragile psyche could handle Mourinho or the English media
>>
>>68487193
Doesn't matter once he got a 5 year contract does it?
>>
NEVER HEARD OF HIM
>>
>>68488535
Same.

Over here where the beautiful game was born, we only hear hype about Reus, Hummels and that fast black lad. Only other guys that get mentioned are the two Prem flops Sahin and Kagawa.
>>
>united over dortmund

I mean really? I guess he wants more money and twitter followers.
>>
>>68488818
and to play in a relevant league
>>
I really believe this guy suffers some sort of schizophrenia. At first he wants a clause to be allowed to leave the club if Tuchel leaves Dortmund because of his struggles with Klopp and now he wants to play under Mourinho?

Really?
>>
>>68487111
what a cunt
thanks to him borussia was eliminated against real that season and he doesn't even feel bad about it
>>
>>68488848
Could've stayed then.
>>
>>68488871
I think it's mainly his agent. Raiola is one of the biggest cunts on the planet.
>>
He seems he likes MOU
>>
>>68487228
Lüdenscheid Nord reporting in.
>>
>>68488871
Raiola is trying to get Arsenal to pay more
>>
>>68486728
Xhaka going to Arsenal was understand to some degree, even if I would consider it not a big step forward for him.
But in this case it's a clear step down from his previous team, and it's clear it's just for the money.

Fuck the English league
>>
>>68487590
My exact thoughts.

I'd rather see money this summer and watch him fail in the EPL.
>>
>>68488979
and then eventually come back again
>>
Mourinho will tear him a new asshole.
>>
>be armenian
>go play in germany
>its full of turks
no wonder he wants out
>>
>>68488979
Not really desu. Dortmund needs him this season, the new players need to adapt to dortmunds style of playing first. After Tuchel finds somebody in the team who can replace him, he can btfo.
He will get destroyed in England and will beg for a comeback.
>>
>>68486728

Why would anyone want to go to utd right now? Serious question from an actual utd fan.
>>
>>68488944
Haha get rekt nazis

£££££ > €€€€€
>>
>>68488944
your fault for destroying your own league m8 :^)
>>
>>68488944
> Gladbach to Arsenal
> not a big step forward

And this is why no one takes you Turks seriously on here.
>>
>>68489179
>the new players need to adapt to dortmunds style of playing first.
To be fair Tuchel seems to be especially adept at that. He had the whole team playing possession football within one preseason, then massively improved their defensive tactics during the winter break.
>>
>>68489480
>And this is why no one takes you Turks seriously on here.
>fourth in the bundes or fourth in the EPL
>>
>>68489194
memes aside, Mourinho at Utd is looking dangerous, even without CL
>>
>>68489480
>going to a team that should have easily won the PL but instead unironically celebrated a 2nd place finish like the CL
>big step foward

kek

KEK

K E K
>>
>>68489536
Xhaka joined Man City?
>>
>>68489555
how are they looking dangerous?
>>
>>68489680
>decent squad built by LVG
>Mouyes has a successful track record
>will be given infinite cash to fix the problems left in team
>>
>>68489797
And his choice is a rebuilt United, the perennial Wenger fiasco, or staying and watching Dortmund dismantle and sell off their talented players.
No one wants to be the last player left, enduring the losses and disappointment. Especially at 28 years old.

Ithink clubs owe loyalty as well. Selling off the best players every year means the club isn't interested in winning and is not compatible with ambitious players.
>>
>>68487121
They're the Filipinos of Europe.
>>
>bad player wants to stay at a club

"He's terrible, stealing a living, get rid of him"

>good player wants to leave a club

"What a mercenary, no loyalty!"
>>
>>68490619
Which makes them the niggers of Asia, desu.
>>
>>68488942
lol, he isn't going to Arsenal
not with their wage structure semi intact
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.