[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UEFA confirmed for retards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Retard tier planning.png (51 KB, 669x564) Image search: [Google]
Retard tier planning.png
51 KB, 669x564
Hey /sp/, why is the planning of the "third week" of the Euro so dumb?

Until now, and for the row to come it's 3 matches/day 3pm 6pm & 9pm.

But the shitty organisation is gonna make it impossible to watch all the matches even though it would've been possible since the first two days only count two matches.

Luckily most of the time one of those match is opposing "lesser" teams, but choosing between Russia- Wales / Slovakia-England & Italy-Ireland / Sweden - Belgium is gonna be a pain in the ass.

So why? And what's your plan? Which are you gonna skip?
>>
is this a bait or what?
>>
The last round has always been like this. If you schedule them at different times then it can be advantageous to a team playing later because they'd know exactly what they have to do to progress, while playing simultaneously keeps all teams uncertain and the situation dynamic.
>>
>>68484658

Is not.

Do you have answers?
>>
tchéque my doubs
>>
File: earp.jpg (66 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
earp.jpg
66 KB, 594x446
>>68484668

Uh yeah, makes sense, i'm pretty sure I knew that and forgot it.

Anyway, which ones will it be?
>>
How new are you to soccer? They always do this so teams can't negotiate a fixed result depending on the prior results. I remember 04 Italy manager said before the last game Denmark and Sweden are gonna have a 2-2 draw so Italy gets kicked out and that's exactly what happened
>>
In fact, this is >our fault.

In 1982, those last matches were not played at the same time. Germany and Austria were to play last in their group and a win by Germany would have secured both of us to advance.

After 10 minutes or so, >we scored. The following 80 minutes saw nothing happening at all. It was obvious that this match was rigged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disgrace_of_Gij%C3%B3n
>>
>>68484724
In fairness, that 2-2 was a legit 2-2. Not nearly as bad as the one way earlier, which was a farce.
I watched that match, good match.
>>
>>68484779
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disgrace_of_Gij%C3%B3n
> while in Algeria and the rest of the non-English speaking world it is known as the Anschluss

Lmao the butthurt

Thanks for the input anyway
>>
>>68484819
Imagine /sp/'s butthurt if it would have been a thing back then kek
>>
File: Hispanidad.jpg (83 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
Hispanidad.jpg
83 KB, 250x245
I hope our motherland wins (spain).

Viva la hispanidad!
>>
>>68484724
haha, italians accusing scandiavians of fixing games? very interesting
>>
>>68484862

/pol/ would've also been extatic

even if it's the same thing these days
>>
>>68484796
It really wasn't, Sweden's equalizer was a very suspect goal conceded late to a literally who defender
>>
We need a comfy morning thread. Nearly 8 hours until the next match are just too much to take :(

>>68484983
/pol/ would have celebrated. Two aryan teams kicking out some shitskins? Great! kek
Just like a /pol/ holiday
>>
>>68484796
During the warm-up Erik Edman had asked Daniel Jensen "should we go for 2-2?" to which the Danish defender smiled and said: "Yes, why not?" Edman then said: "OK, you concede first."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.