[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my face when the amerishoots refballed their way to the quarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: chicharito.jpg (14 KB, 199x205) Image search: [Google]
chicharito.jpg
14 KB, 199x205
>my face when the amerishoots refballed their way to the quarter finals
>my face when the ameribetics get btfo by a shit ecuador
>my face when mexico cruises all the way to the final and wins it all on americalorie land
>>
>>68444545
>Bashing murica
>murican flag
This is why they want the wall
>>
>>68444545
>mexicucks can't win against impoverished commies
>>
>>68444545
That face when your ready to take a phat dick in your mouth
>>
>>68444678
>venezuela A+ team can't win against our ZZZ- team
>>
>>68444678
>4th place
>>
>>68444545
>amerishoots
You can thank all your vatos and niggers for that moniker
>>
>>68444678
we didnt want to win this game, also this >>68444808
>>
chi
>>
>>68444545
Ecuador is a better team desu

https://i.4cdn.org/sp/1465872704310.webm
>>
File: mex-war-map.jpg (277 KB, 772x583) Image search: [Google]
mex-war-map.jpg
277 KB, 772x583
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>68445329
Honestly thanks for the land, mexies. My favorite part of the US by far.
>>
>>68444545
Enjoy getting BTFO by Chile
>>
>"mexicans" who "hate" USA but live in USA anyway

I don't get it.
>>
>>68445405
you're welcome, also thanks for all that welfare and free education amigo, is so nic of you to use your taxes on our people
>>
>>68445329
>literally zero mexican victories
holy kek
>>
>>68445513
all third worlders are exactly like that. look at the migrants in europe getting pissy that they didn't get free houses. brown people are nothing more than a stain on this otherwise gorgeous earth.
>>
>>68445586
Theres trash everywhere. The South is literally all inbreding trailer trash Americans.
>>
>>68445513
Once they leave, they're not mexican anymore, i wish they could stop forcing this "heritage" and "raza" memes when they're just people that were forced to jump the border because they were too dumb to finish elementary school and couldn't get a job here.
I'm not saying that they're your problem now but we don't want them here either.
>>
>>68445675

So shoot them. Few will complain in that case.
>>
>>68445527
Just keep those drugs flowing upwards.
We scratch your back, you fill our noses.
>>
>>68445527
>American education

Even I'm not dumb enough to think it's worth shit.
>>
File: CjRqLpaWYAMcjxX.jpg (85 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
CjRqLpaWYAMcjxX.jpg
85 KB, 600x615
>>68444545

You gave yourself away Mexican
>>
>>68445659
>He thinks living in Mexico is better than the Southern states
>He has bought into New England shit posting on /int/
>(You)
>>
>>68445675
>Take all the people who wanna work
>We'll keep the ones who join cartels to murder entire families including children

Well played amigo.
>>
File: Montebello_HS[1].jpg (594 KB, 1335x600) Image search: [Google]
Montebello_HS[1].jpg
594 KB, 1335x600
>>68445513
to make amerilards mad and get free money from your stupid goverment
>>
>>68445826
I live in the south, cunt.
>more successful in school than the inbreds
>have a better future than them

Half of the trailer trash amerilards dropped out of school. The girls got pregnant, the guys thought they had their life set with factories paying $10 an hour. Literal garbage.
>>
>>68446053
If you actually believe this you have drank some koolaid. Some parts of Mexico are fine I'm sure, and I'm sure you like where you live and like most people don't want to see it shit on. I can understand but in the same way the South or the Midwest have areas just like the ones you claim to live in, nice, safe, prosperous. On the other hand it has bad areas which lead to people shitting on it. The point being that if you think your country as a whole is comparable to the quality of life in the USA then you are high. Once again no one is saying your specific area is shit.

t. Nebraskan

>Half of the trailer trash amerilards dropped out of school. The girls got pregnant, the guys thought they had their life set with factories paying $10 an hour. Literal garbage.

Yeah you're high
>>
Chicanos seriously need to go back
>>
>>68444618
Thx 4 understanding. I'll let you take extra long siestas when you're on wall building duty.
>>
>>68446347
Im talking about the people, friend. There is trashy people everywhere. Theres cool black friends, and theres niggers. Cool white friends, and the trailer trash I live with. Hard working Mexicans, and disgusting cholos. I was never talking about the standard of living.

Those things I said were true. The hillbillies there (majority of the white population) dropped out for the opportunity of a job that payed more than minimum wage. Half the girls I grew up with at school ended up pregnant.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.