[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> This shit 24 team euros is better than 16 team Copa America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: gettyimages-525746280.jpg (630 KB, 3993x2494) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-525746280.jpg
630 KB, 3993x2494
> This shit 24 team euros is better than 16 team Copa America

I want this meme to die. Also keep Copa at 16 teams forever
>>
>>68409729
Copa has been far better so far
>>
>>68409729
can they even have more than 16 teams ?
Isn't copa for south america ? Are there more than 16 countries ? lel
>>
>>68409814

The real thing that screws up copa? Barcelona FC.

Holy shit....

They stopped both Neymar and Suarez. They must hate the United States
>>
keep it in the usa too, it might raise its profile and the profile of football in the usa.
>>
File: rip.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
rip.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Next one will be in Brazil :-D
>>
>This shit 24 team euros is better than 16 team Copa America

It is

nobody but murricans and hues care about copa
>>
>>68409843
I think it was Brazil that stopped Neymar because they wanted him at the home olympics. But I am sure barca told Uruguay not to play Suarez in the groups, it really screwed them over because cagani cannot be counted on
>>
>>68409833
they always invite a couple external teams
>>
>>68409866
Barca only let Neymar play in one tournament and he chose Rio
>>
>>68409833

They invite other countries. Before this tournament, they invited Jamaica and Mexico to chile.

I really want them to invite USA , Mexico , Jamaica and Costa Rica back. Possibly Canada if they are worthy.

Better tournament. More tv money , more fans , better quality for USA to face
>>
>>68409848

USA needs to be there.

I know you guys like that Fox Sports money, we'll pay
>>
>>68409888
usa needs to be playing sa teams all the time to imrove
>>
>>68409888
they invited mexico and the winner of gold cup since mexico won it jamaica made it
>>
>having a tournament literally a year after the last

lel, the winners don't even go to the Confederations Cup
>>
>>68409924

This I can agree with. And look at how many sponsors we bring with us.

Everybody wins
>>
>>68409858
Copa America has been a lot better than Euros.
The Euros won't get good until the eliminatory matches begin.
>>
Copa is on?
Literally heard nothing about it
>>
>>68410125

Its on Premier Sports in the UK
>>
>>68410148
Explains why. No one has that here
>>
>>68410148
>premier sports

What the fudge is that? Literally can't find trace of Copa on my tv. Why have it exact same time of a superior tournament?
>>
One is about to end the group stages and the other is barely on the beginning, so obviously Copa seems better than Euro
>>
>people forgetting how absolute shit the first set of group matches were for copa
>>
Having 3rd places qualify is shit, I hope we keep 16 teams for Brazil 2019 for that alone.
>>
>>68410232
Some pay tv channel. They show South American football, NHL and Australian rugby league
>>
It's like saying Europa league is better than Champions League hurr our best team got ass whooped by one of our average teams 7-1
>>
>>68409944
As if the confed cup matters
I would rather win the copa
>>
>>68410665
you can't win either mate
>>
>>68410332
This.

>playing 18 games to eliminate 4 teams out of 12
ishygddt (same applies to current Euro)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.