[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, Toronto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bill12312.png (39 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
bill12312.png
39 KB, 250x166
Hey, Toronto
>>
>>68400304

He really deserved it.

Spend all that time on Boston, get traded, THEN they win the cup. Waste time on Toronto. Be best player for penguins in playoffs

But of course media is all over that shithead Crosby who barely did anything!
>>
Way to go little buddy :-)
>>
I hate the Pongs but I wanted Kessel and Hags to get a ring.

Crosby winning Conn Smythe is bs
>>
>>68401441
>Crosby winning Conn Smythe is bs

This
>>
>>68402998
Kessel would have wanted it that way.
He doesn't want the attention, or the glory, or the rewards. He has no need. He quietly goes about his business. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.
>>
Have all the burgers and hotdogs you want tonight buddy, you earned it.
>>
>>68403208
>yfw Kessel finally goes to Primanti's and gets the HBK
>>
File: billl888.jpg (79 KB, 416x499) Image search: [Google]
billl888.jpg
79 KB, 416x499
>>68403292
>>
>>68403160
Goddammit. Somebody ps a picture of Kessel with a batman outfit on.
>>
File: 1464319306779.gif (2 MB, 422x238) Image search: [Google]
1464319306779.gif
2 MB, 422x238
>>68403160
So we'll hate him, because he's not the hero we need, but the meme we deserve
>>
Literally the only reason Crosby won the Conn Smythe was so that the NHL wouldn't bleed Canadian viewers during next year's season

I imagine that the viewership for the playoffs this year dipped significantly because 1) there were no Canadian teams and 2) they were piss-boring the majority of the time, so Bettman wanted to load more hype onto Crysby

Kessel should have won this shit, easy. I'd rather Couture had one it, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>68405266
it's just an excuse to pad crosbys overall awards.
>>
For Kessel's day with the Cup he should get a Mustang convertible painted as the American flag and spend the day driving around Toronto blasting 'Asshole' on the radio eating cheeseburgers out of the bowl of the Cup.
>>
>>68400463
He really is the leagues hero
He is perhapse the greatest man to have on a hockey team
>>
>>68403292
>YFW he becomes a bluejacket and wins one for Columbus
What if he's an Omen of winning a cup
Toronto just didn't know how to use him
I hope the jackets will win
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 669x377
Greatest hockey photo of our generation fellas.
>>
>Laffs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.