[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when the greatest goal ever was scored?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: carlilloydhattrick.gif (1 MB, 540x248) Image search: [Google]
carlilloydhattrick.gif
1 MB, 540x248
Where were you when the greatest goal ever was scored?
>>
I wasn't even born in 1986 famalam
>>
>>68396918
Messi has scored more impressive goals than Maradona. Maybe not at the world cup, but in general.
>>
Was that a drop kick from halfway? Is that worth 3 points like basketball?
>>
Nah that was typical women goalkeeping, a male would've just took a few steps back and caught and laughed at the dyke from shooting from there.
>>
Suarez from midfield at Lellerpool was a bloot 2bh
>>
>>68396889
I was playing around. Was 7 and my dad was watching Argentina-Bongistan. He called me to see the repeat of Maradona's second goal. I gave a shit as was not interested in soccer on tv and just continua playing with my toys outside.
>>
>>68397560
>being 37 and on the 4chinz

my sides
>>
>le NHL 07 centre line goal
>>
>>68397660
remember you're here forever
>>
>>68397436
This was the best goal of a game I was watching live

God I wish Suarez was still in the prem.. I miss the madman ;_;
>>
>>68397698
Yeah but at least I got here at 18 years of age. I may be 30 soon, but you are ooooollllld
>>
>>68397743
he's not old if he was young enough to play with toys in the mid 80s. you're just a young ass faggot and you haven't felt the speed up of time yet.
>>
>>68397743
if you think your interests will change dramatically after some imaginary wall at your 30s I've got some news for ya
>>
>>68397859
>>68397800
Im just trollan pls dont remind me of the impending memory meld as my entire adolescence full of whimsy and games turns into a footnote in the story of my life.

K thanks.
>>
>>68396889
Laughing my ass off.
>>
i remember i came back from malvinas
i didnt have my parents anymore
i was alone in this world even i fighted in that cold war...
So when Diego start running from the middle field, my tears started to go by and when Victor Hugo Morales was crying I was too
>>
>>68398138
Same here m8. We were one with the diegol.

>GRACIAS DIOS POR EL FUTBOL, POR MARADONA, POR ESTAS LAGRIMAS, POR ESTE ARGENTINA 2 INGLATERRA 0
>>
>>68396889
Zlatan's goal is way better
>>
File: 1465602488131.png (1 MB, 1481x696) Image search: [Google]
1465602488131.png
1 MB, 1481x696
>>68397660
>tfw I'm 50 and never even kissed a grill
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.