[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw no matter what you do, your country will criticize you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Will this be the time? Will he win 1 for su tierra?
>>
did he made a facial hair transplantation?
>>
>>68391188
Yes, from your mom's pussy.
lol xDDDD rekt.

Nah he can grow it.
>>
>>68391188
He thought he could go to jail so he grew it to look thuger
>>
>>68391188
no, he finally grew some balls and ITS COMING HOME LADS
>>
>>68391188
Its the hormones
>>
Comb over, then tats, then facial hair. Dude knows how to change his look over time
>>
Yes, the tournament is going perfectly for Argentina.

Uruguay going out means that they will most likely face Venezuela in the quarters and USA pipping Colombia to the top spot means that they're face the winner of USA-Peru/Ecuador in the semis. I really can not see them not winning it this time.
>>
>>68391131
damn his face is assymetrical as fuck. pretty based with the beard though
>>
>gets arrested for tax evasion the night before the final
>they win without him
>>
>>68391131
third time's the charm
there is no way they lose it this time
>>
>messi loses
>lol he will never win anything with argentina

>messi wins
>meme cup, why couldnt he do it at the world cup or the real copa america
>>
>>68391668
Don't understimate us, we gonna got that second place no matter what.
>>
>>68395573
But it's true familiar
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.