[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite the loss, can we admit that Wayne Rooney is truly the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Despite the loss, can we admit that Wayne Rooney is truly the most underrated player in the world right now?

He went from the most lethal finisher in English football to arguably the top midfielder in world football today.

Fact is if Iniesta, Pogba, or Kroos had a game like that the world would be creaming all over the place. He is undoubtedly the player of the tournament so far.
>>
File: 1031569567122.jpg (281 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1031569567122.jpg
281 KB, 640x480
Why was Rooney more interested in 60 yard diagonal balls to switch the play instead of low, 15 yard incisive passes to Alli?
>>
>>68359545
he literally looks up to charlie adam
>>
File: rppney.png (211 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
rppney.png
211 KB, 460x287
>>68359529
>he was literally the best man on the field for us yesterday.
>>
File: 12345.jpg (52 KB, 333x507) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
52 KB, 333x507
Rose overcompact and no body shape to know where the back post runner is. I wonder if in analysis we will see Rose leaving his zone to 'help' when there's a guy coming behind who he can't see due to his body shape. I'm not sure who he's marking, likely nobody as its a random situation. But as he is in the back post zone, he must see runners. He never looks. Could Alli block the run? Maybe. If Rose is open, does he adjust his position? Maybe. Things to look at to learn

Crouchy saying England should've scored 3. Im not sure i remember 3 great chances. Rooney's is a decent chance, Lallana's is ok. Were England good to watch? Yes Did they deserve to win? Yes Are there positives to take from the game? Yes So, at least they didn't lose

Woy might need to risk it and play Stones
>>
i didnt watch the game, but did rooney actually do anything?

i can only imagine he chased the ball all around like a dog and kept fouling people - which is his way of saying "look at me being a midfielder making clutch last man tackles inside the centre circle"
>>
>>68359585
He tried to play Gerrard in a system that relies on Alli as the main creator in the final third, diminishing his influence. Not enough penetrating passes from either is the result
>>
File: gerrard.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
gerrard.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>68359690
good movement from cahill
>>
>>68359529
I'd go as far as to say the most underrated player of the last 30 years.
>>
>>68359529
I know this is a meme post but I do agree
>>
>Ibra to poonited
>Rppney switched to DM
>1-0 leads + parking of bus ensues
mou's dick is diamonds
>>
It's a Rooneys agents shills hard on the internet episode.
>>
What the fuck was lallana doing all match? it felt like walker was doing everything on that side
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.