[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WNBA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cuntsescapekitchens.jpg (454 KB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
cuntsescapekitchens.jpg
454 KB, 2592x1728
Would someone tell the fags at ESPN to stop advertising the WNBA and actually reporting on their games like anyone gives a fuck? I swear to god this is the first year they've just been forcing the crap out of it. WNBA highlights in the SC top ten EVERY NIGHT.

Does NBC Sports have a sportcenter alternative yet?
>>
>>68355865
they're preparing for the hillary clinton presidency. it'll be a law that you have to give anything related to women's rights or entertainment more advertisement and funding. because if women aren't getting preferential treatment, it's sexist
>>
>>68355865
>I watch ESPN
>I watch cuckhoop
>I'm angry at women

Woo, 3 strikes you're out OP you pathetic faggot
>>
What's up your ass OP? I, for one, welcome the rise of sweatyamazonianhoop.
>>
>>68355907
DESU this
>>
20 years
>>
>STOP DISCUSSING THINGS I DON'T CARE ABOUT
>>
>>68356096
>20 years
MLS celebrated 20 years last year and didn't get shoehorned into each SC segment. And MLS actually makes a profit unlike the WNBA. It's only getting coverage because muh womynz.
>>
any court qts?
>>
just mute the TV when they show the highlights
>>
>>68355865
>highlighting sports you don't give a fuck about

If I have to sit through golf and hockey highlights, you have to watch this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.