[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now as dust settled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Can we talk about free kick?

I thought it was not. Because our defender did nothing wrong, he couldnt move => he's not guilty and there was NO FREE KICK
>>
I think so as well. He cant just fucking vanish into thin air.

Attacking player just ran into him on purpose to draw the foul, shits fucked up yo.
>>
enough Wladimir it was a faul
>>
i agree, no free kick, and definitely not yellow. glad it ended 1-1.
>>
>>68336530
webm or BTFO
>>
>>68336530

so what's happening with the crimea lad, will you give it back or no
>>
I understand the foul. Don't get caught flat footed like that. Don't agree with the yellow however. Tough call.
>>
>>68336530
Oliver Kahn said no free kick, so no free kick
>>
>>68336530
>Can we talk about free kick?

No. You can talk about the wall, which was more like a pair of curtains with one shut and one wide open.
>>
It's because England has significantly more nignogs in their team.
>>
Refs award free kicks all the time in these situations which is stupid. The defender just stands there and the attacker runs into him.
>>
>>68336790
also the keeper jumped to the left in the area covered by the wall right before the shot came in, bad decision.
>>
>>68336790
>be Akinfeev
>place wall so one half of the goal is completely covered
>think its a good idea to stand 2m in front of the line right in the middle of the goal
>take one extra step into the corner covered by the wall
>leave my corner completely free
>????

Typical day in the live of Russian goalkeeping
>>
i really hope that useless muppet you have as LB isnt going to be in the team
>yellow card
>cede a goal the freekick he caused

englel could score 5 more goals on him
>>
>>68336987
He was phenomenal all game long though.
>>
>>68337208
True
>>
Obviously not a free kick, lol at Akinfeev.
>>
the dust hasnt settled you communist fuckhead
>>
>>68336530

Yep. It wasn't fault at all.

It was the english player running towards him, not the russian intercepting his trajectory. The russian player couldn't just vanish in air.

That was refballed af. However, Afenkeev placed the barrier like a complete retard, the shot went right throug the fucking middle of the goal...
>>
>>68337493
there's any WEBM?
as long as i remember anglos committed clearly faul.
>>
Allis retarded dive got england the goal, which is why i was happy to see russia equalize. Yustice
>>
Spanish commentators on my stream thought it was obviously not a free kick
>>
Cheered for England to win cuz fuck ruskies

Wasn't a free kick
>>
>>68336747
Too lazy

>>68336749
Stop eating western media and at least listen to ruassians on 4chan, what does Crimea mean for us.
>>
>>68336530
He let the ball past him, thus he got outplayed and just stood in the way
Clear free kick
>>
File: zY3CSV3.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
zY3CSV3.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>68336530
>>
>>68336530
No era foul
Alli just jumped into him. What kind of cheap nigger shit is that?
>>
>>68337293
>>68336777
Did Kahn commented it on german tv?

Igor is a solid GK, but sometimes last years(including 2014 WC, u probably saw) he had aome stupid mistakes. I think its a big mentality problems, like Cassilias got few years ago.

In 2010, when he was young ans loud, there were rumors that SAF interested in buying Igor to replace Van der Sar, but then Igor got tough injury(required for him 9(?) months to recover) and lost his confidence
>>
File: 9846533.jpg (43 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
9846533.jpg
43 KB, 300x286
>>68339643
>trust me, was faul

>>68339814
>americans speaking about that thing called soccer
your opinion it's not requested
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.