[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sp/ its time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: a hack.jpg (46 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
a hack.jpg
46 KB, 800x534
With last nights win, its guaranteed that Warriors will win back to back finals. With this win Steph Curry has surpassed Michael Jordan for the GOAT status. I mean Curry has done something that Jordan or any superstar/MVP has never done. Curry is the undisputed GOAT, I mean he's done literally and objectively nothing and still has won the NBA finals. Jordan never had that kind of skill or talent to do nothing and still win the Finals. So its time /sp/ we need to bow down to Steph Curry the greatest player and the greatest white player to have ever stepped on to a NBA court.
>>
Doesn't change the fact most black people hate this uncle tom
>>
im not a curry hater but it does feel like the warriors got good at the right time

there are so many shit teams now, the only ones who could remotely challenge them were the thunder. lebron and the spurs are too old.

some other teams will get good eventually too right?
>>
>niggerhop

kek

KEK
>>
>>68326810

Jordan won a NC in college though, Steph choked.
>>
>>68326946
That's fine, black people are stupid.
>>
>>68327041
kek
>>
>>68326946

Most love Jordan despite the fact he is a much bigger Uncle Tom.
>>
I mean he grew up rich and privileged, had all the best coaches money could buy. He now also plays on the most well put together team since Jordan's Bulls and the Spurs from a few seasons ago. Steph Curry is literally the equivalent of that one kid in Karate class who's rich parents bought him a black belt and didn't have to earn it.
>>
>>68327364
Curry is literally the Brock Turner of the NBA
>>
Some salty motherfuckers in here. If he were on your favorite team it would be a different story. How the hell are you fucks going to say most black people hate him? You fucks probably don't know any black people. Basement dwelling tards the lot of ya!
>>
File: sgsdh.jpg (118 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sgsdh.jpg
118 KB, 1600x900
>>68330900
surely you can do better than that.
>>
Curry not winning the Finals MVP for two finals just shows how GOAT he is. He's willing to let other players have the spotlight on the biggest stage because he's selfless, truly the mark of an otherworldly talent
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.