[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who else has simply given up on the NBA here? Haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: nba.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nba.jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
So who else has simply given up on the NBA here?

Haven't watched a single game in the Finals after the NBA assistied the Meme when they were down 3-1, and I feel much better for it.
>>
This Finals has been boring as hell, so you haven't missed anything.
I have a feeling that Thunder/Cavs would have been a good matchup, which is why it sucks that the Memeiors won
>>
>>68300799
Spotted the cavs fan

>>68300476
>>
>>68300768
I gave up on the NBA well over 15 years ago
>>
I endured all of the Heat's finals despite hating them, but this year...i havent watched a single game. I just check the score on google and what do you know, they activate memeball and come back everytime. I hope next year is different.
>>
I looked on the internet last night and saw the NBA was claiming its' best Finals ratings ever, but given the general apathy i've come across both online and in person, I simply can't believe they're not just manipulating numbers.
>>
>>68300799
The Finals are boring but it's not like it's Warriors' fault Cavs are so shit they don't put up much of a fight.
>>
>>68300811
Nope, just a guy wanting to see a good series.
>>
>>68300799
Thunder would have slaughtered the Cavs just as the Warriors have.
>>
File: 1459434055135.jpg (2 MB, 2443x2327) Image search: [Google]
1459434055135.jpg
2 MB, 2443x2327
>>68304788
>forgetting Durant's lone Finals appearance against Bronbron
>>
>>68300935
This. Cavs are an awful team to watch play, like all LeBron teams.
>>
I'm happy. Less flopping and free throw shooting (BORING and not skill) and instead actual shooting and scoring.
>>
>>68304788
Spurs too
>>
>>68304788
would love to see that. I just want to see any team beat LeBron really
>>
The NBA sucks. The NHL playoffs are a gorillion times better
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.