[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL ALBANIA + KOSOVA + DIASPORA + FRIENDS EUROTHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 170.jpg (250 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
250 KB, 940x627
OFFICIAL ALBANIA + KOSOVA + DIASPORA + FRIENDS EUROTHREAD
>>
Is there a more undeserving team to ever play in Euro? The only reson you made it through group stage was because of UEFA bastards deducting 3 points from us
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>slavcucks BTFO
>>
>>68278069
But they can play "the bunker".

>ba-dum tsssh
>>
>>68278261
Why do all albanians have such a specific look, you can spot one from a mile away
>>
>7 players in albanian team born in switzerland
>5 players in swiss team are albanians

who's playing who at this point?
>>
I don't know how anyone can take this competition seriously when teams like Albania, Iceland, and Northern Ireland are there.
Euro basically lets everyone in now, and everyone gets through the group stage.
What's the point?
>>
>>68279119
Or dismantle it and sell it as scrap
>>
>>68280525
Iceland is good and Albania plays properly given what they have
>>
>>68280421
Fun part is most of them could even chose where to play.

Also I must be one of the few real swiss with 0% Albanian blood in Albania now.
>>
>>68280708
What are you doing in albania m8?
>>
I spent 3 weeks in your beautiful country (and Kosovo) last summer and fell in love. Amazing people, food and nature.

I'm gonna enthusiastically root for your team tomorrow and in the following matches. Hope you guys are the meme underdog who makes it into the semifinals this year.
>>
>>68280760
doing all the balkans in a few months, will spend 2 weeks in Tirana now to watch the games and move at the 3 days break
>>
>>68280782
I'm just rooting for the bantz

KOSOVA ESHTE SHQIPERI

see I even learnt a few words just to shitpost
>>
>>68280279
We are a pure bloodline and not a slavic tribe that got fucked over and over
>>
I feel stupid for rooting for these guys but I'll do it anyway
>>
>>68278069
But vaj ju let ju fans in de pitch????
Yadungoofed there lol
>>
albania unironically has a chance to make it trough the group stage, it could easily happen too, we'll see if the albanian swiss players decide not to put in maximum effort against their true homeland and kinda just fake it for 90 minutes

>>68280782

>Amazing people, food and nature.

this, every kosovar I've met so far is not only helpful but also incredibly nice, but the thing I like about them the most, albanians included, is that they don't take shit from anyone, gotta respect that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.