[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lose by scores of 133-105, 118-94, and 120-90 in the western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: vcoMGWR.jpg (34 KB, 586x830) Image search: [Google]
vcoMGWR.jpg
34 KB, 586x830
>Lose by scores of 133-105, 118-94, and 120-90 in the western conference championship and NBA finals
>still going to win the title
What the fuck is wrong with the NBA and why is every game a fucking blowout? Even da land and raps games were ALL blowouts on both ends for the most part
>>
That's what happens when you rely on jumpers. When they miss youre gonna stink
>>
Meme chuck by everyone. Leads to huge blowouts constantly.
>>
>>68239572
I fucking hate it where are my close games and buzzer beaters
>>
Chucking
>>
live and die by the jump shot % instead of working plays to get high % or free throws
>>
>>68239590

That OKC-Memechucks game in the regular season was pretty exciting.

>tfw it probably won't happen in the Finals
>>
>>68239564
NBA has enough good players for like, 12 teams. That talent is spread thinly through 30 teams via a salary cap that prevents any team from having more than 2 decent players.

College players available in the draft are generally shit. They never develop fully because they will get drafted by some team that hasn't been good since the 1998 and thinks firing their coach every 2 years will solve this.

TL;DR 76ers should be disbanded.
>>
>both teams chuck
>one teams chucks happen to go in
>one teams chucks happen to miss
>>
No defense. I mean, isn't obvious?
>>
>>68244583
the d-league is still relatively new. once more teams figure out how to use it, the quality of play will get better.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.