[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the worst finals in decades >3 games in and everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: nba-finals.jpg (108 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
nba-finals.jpg
108 KB, 600x300
Literally the worst finals in decades

>3 games in and everything is a blow out
>3 boring finals games in a row

I dont think this semen slurping sport is for me guya
>>
>b/c muh refs
>>
>cuckhoop

Your own fault, desu
>>
>>68236622
How does this even make sense? I mean how can you explain blowouts happening back-to-back?
>>
>>68236622
>guya

Everyone point and laugh at OP for his minor mistake at the end of his post.

Your whole thread is ruined
>>
File: 1464296749462.jpg (145 KB, 825x540) Image search: [Google]
1464296749462.jpg
145 KB, 825x540
>>68241712
>>
Breaking news! The NBA is garbage!
>>
File: guya-welcome.gif (46 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
guya-welcome.gif
46 KB, 300x376
>>68236622
>guya
>>
>>68241712
There's plenty of reasons, but teams are statistically clearly better at home, and it's expected of them to play better at home.
So it can sort of end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy, considering the teams are expected to "protect home court", meaning the players just literally play harder at home.
And considering the length of the series (7 games), it's really not surprising to see some teams relax and let a game or 2 go thinking "well we'll win the next one".

What I'm trying to say is that the Warriors probably didn't give that much of a shit about game 3, and the Cavaliers really, really did.
>>
>>68241774
the spurs/heat played great series against each other.
>>
>>68241802
>What I'm trying to say is that the Warriors probably didn't give that much of a shit about game 3
Why have that mentality after they just had to crawl out of a 3-1 hole?
>>
>>68243907

Pretty easy to get lazy and caught up in your own hype when you have 3 day breaks between games.

I don't know who the fuck in logistics planned out this finals schedule.
>>
Haven't the Warriors lost every game 3 in these playoffs?
>>
>>68244103
Yep.
>>
it's the first time i notice how rigged the nba is. even though it's the worst finals in a long time, it has the highest finals ratings ever. you don't think teams are incentivized to go to game 6 or 7 with these ratings?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.