[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday until draft day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ingram.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ingram.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
S
O
O
N
>>
i know you're a lakers fan who wants simmons to fall to #2 so the lakers can grab him, so you're trying to anti-jinx it

just give it up bro. I'm a lakers fan too and we just have to come to terms with ingram. the FO doesn't realize how simmons can be a franchise-changer. he's worth the #2+randle, at least. but whatever. luke is coach, shit looks good
>>
>>68207593
Lakers fan here too... Meme magic is real and who knows.. Anything can happen.. But I do agree with you.
>>
Simmons AND Ingram? What LAL want for the #2 pick? We have plenty of assets.
>>
>>68207774

can't underestimate the dumbassness of the colangelos for philly. remember drafting bargs? the potential noel-teague trade? lel

they're dumb enough to draft ingram, but they won't. simmons is a lock, and rightly so. his measurables+skills are just a retarded package.

lakers should be glad they not only stayed in the top three to keep the pick, but stayed at 2 and didn't drop to three. ingram is a good piece for this team, anything is nice piece under luke. but simmons can be a generational player like bron/KAT/duncan/etc. ingram will never ever be that
>>
>>68207954

literally nothing on your team LA would want. embiid is done, noel is frail and one-way player, okafor is kek-tier. pick-wise, nothing guaranteed so not worth it

best route for lakers, aside from trading for the #1, is keeping the #2 and building with russell/randle/ingram/nance under luke
>>
>>68207593
I'm a Sixers fan

I don't want Michael Beasley 2.0
>>
>brazil
what part of the U.S. are you from?
>>
>>68207593
>wanting your team to draft le can't shoot man over KD 2.0
>>
i dunno i used to like both simmons and ingram, then realized simmons is going to be a bust so wanted the sixers to take ingram but now i realize he sucks too so w/e. hopefully they just trade the pick for something
>>
Every time I settle on one player I get convinced that the other is the right pick. And then someone talks about bender and it fucks my shit up completely. Wish 3 yrs of college was compulsory cuz fuck making a decision based on such a small sample size.
>>
>>68211781
Phyllizinho

>>68212348
iktf

Simmons will have a better career start that's for sure, but Ingram will grow more and into a better player
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.