[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this the way England should line up to stop BAYOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: stop_bayol.jpg (82 KB, 609x543) Image search: [Google]
stop_bayol.jpg
82 KB, 609x543
Daily reminder that this the way England should line up to stop BAYOL
>>
File: 1452607025474.png (143 KB, 213x299) Image search: [Google]
1452607025474.png
143 KB, 213x299
>rooney on the right wing
>sterling
>>
Kane is better than bale
>>
>>68205065
How is this a daily reminder? This is the first time I've seen this tbqhwy
>>
>>68205065

>Sterling out Kane in
>Rooney out Lallana in
>Wilshere out Alli in

Fixed.
>>
This is probably the worst lineup I've seen posted. I just hope it's not serious.

>betrand
>sterlel
>rooney on the right
>wet tissue knees man starting
>no alli
>no Kane (this is where I knew you were baiting)
>Clyne
>milner
>>
>>68205065
>Bertrand
>Milner
>Sterling and Rooney swapped round
>Vardshit over Kane

Also don't know if you've watched Wales recently but they're fucking shit
>>
oi bruv
>>
>>68205065
Basing the formation and personnel on the idea of containing one player is retarded, just double mark him, if he still scores whatever, it's not like we can't put a few past Walels' defence
>>
>>68205065

>4-4-2

Might aswell go home right now.
>>
lmao I knew it, you guys are a bunch of FIFA babbies
>>68205177
>thinking Lallana will defend the flank better than Rooney
>>68205212
>wanting gangly Kane instead of a speedy and good first touch Sterling on the counter
>>68205225
>thinking Sterling can defend that flank and thinking that Rooney has the pace to attack on the counter

kek
Here's the explanation:
1/2

>defensive-minded 4-4-2, two very rigid banks of four, urtra discriprine

>mainly because their main threat is BAYOL coming down the wings. If we play a meme attacking formation like 4-2-3-1 with attacking meme babbies, it'll leave the 2 full backs alone on the counter down the wings. Can you really see Vardy or Sterling or Rashford being ready, having the discipline and restraint to always be ready to defend? Or would they be high up the pitch and lazy? We basically need to double up at all times there

>and those wide midfielders should be experienced, not some babbies who might lose their nerve when BAYOL charges at them for the first time. So use Rooney and Milner, they'll be calmer and ready...
>>
>need a right footed LM because BAYOL will cut inside, and because the LB will be left footed, so you get a balance. Milner is probably the better of two for this purpose. The LCM next to him should then be left-footed, because if BAYOL does successfully cut inside and across Milner, a left-footed LCM will intercept more easily. Wheelchair here

>on the right side is different, because BAYOL is left-footed, so right-footed Rooney will be good enough. And like I said, experienced enough to not be fazed, and has the tenacity/determination to stick to him. Dier inside him for general defensive-minded cover

>Walker and Rose are better at going forward, but that won't be a focus here. Clyne and Bertrand are better defensively so they get the nod here

>that leaves balls over the top for the two forwards to hopefully latch on to, and either create a chance quickly, or hold it up long enough for midfield support. Vardy is obviously self-explanatory here. I thought about Sturridge, because he's got decent pace and is left-footed, so he could more easily square balls for Vardy on the break. However Sturridge is a fucking cunt, and YOU JUST KNOW in a situation where squaring it for Vardy would lead to a goal, he'd take a fucking meme shot because he's a piece of shit meme cunt. Then he'd be like "Wot, wot?! I had a shot bruv, innit." Sterling would be more selfless, have more ball control and more imagination, so he gets the nod here

---
>>68205300
He's their only threat (albeit a huge one). Neutralise him and it'll be easy to win or at the very least draw
>>
>milner is starting
>milner is the best english player in this current squad

How did this happened?
>>
Play 4-4-2 diamond you knobs. You have 2 good strikers and pooney (who must be played at all times) it's clearly the formation that suits the players the most.
>>
>>68209531
Are you retarded?
A diamond draws the 2 strikers wide, as the #10 pushes up
>Kane out wide and not in the box
>Vardy out wide and not in the box
And Rooney is not (and has never) been good enough to be a #10 anyway
#10 is about intelligence, picking a hole in the defence, control, and humility
Not Hollywood shit
Good examples; Ozil, Kagawa, Mata
Shit examples; Rooney, Barkley, Deli Ali

Diamond is the worst thing for this team
And there's no attacking width either (Sterling can do ok out there, but is better elsewhere, and no one else in the squad is a winger)
The best thing, at least against Wales, is a defensive 4-4-2. Two solid banks of four, with the strong and experienced Milner and Rooney basically doubling up with the fullbacks, to STOP BAYOL
Then boot it up there on the counter, hoping Vardy and Sterling can conjure something
>>
>>68205380

Literally brave heart.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.