[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOOTBALLS COMING HOME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
ITV4+1

Euro 96 program on right nao!
>>
You guys are doing a lot of shit that can backfire you in the arse and hurt a lot
>>
>>68203660
That's the point my friend :)
>>
File: royalblow.jpg (52 KB, 605x493) Image search: [Google]
royalblow.jpg
52 KB, 605x493
>>68203660
Another solid Qualification, another tournament, another "world class" team, another media hype
>THIS TIME IS OUR YEAR

option 1: winning
>INGURLAND, FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME

option 2: failing (again)
>just banter m8, why did you take us seriously
>>
Gazza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1urq4Vb0XM
>>
>>68203660
This isn't to do with '16 for fuck's sake, this is about remembering a classic tournament on its 20th anniversary. One that means a hell of a lot to us because a) it was in England, b) we had a great team and c) we did pretty well (but not as well as we should have)

>>68203811
What's wrong with getting behind your country mate? We all know that we're not the favourites by why not believe? We've got a good team and we want our team to have every chance of winning so we'll cheer them on. Fick dich Hans
>>
>>68203847

Such a fucking shame what happened to Gazza. He was such a cheeky happy geezer.
>>
Why the fuck does Terry Venables look so weird now?

It looks like somebody else who got old
>>
Kane, Vardy, Sturridge

or

Shearer, Teddy and Gazza
>>
>>68204178
Not even close desu

>Shearer
Peak Shearer (even Shearer after his injury) beats Current Kane (although Kane has a lot of potential)

>Sheringham
Sheringham was better than Vardy will ever be, as much as I love JV

>Gazza
Gazza literally shits in Sturridge's mouth while necking a gallon of Newcy Brown

Now I realise you were just joking and not serious. Phew
>>
File: gotze.jpg (75 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
gotze.jpg
75 KB, 600x758
>>68204282

It was really just to bump the thread, family
>>
lol if your countries GOAT player doesn't try to deliver chicken and a fishing rod to an armed killer on the loose

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/01/paul-gascoigne-i-had-14-lines-of-cocaine-before-i-tried-to-deliver-raoul-moat-chicken-and-fishing-rods-5536111/
>>
File: JUST.png (248 KB, 384x550) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
248 KB, 384x550
>>68204178
>Rooney is a guaranteed start ahead of all three of those superior, non-past-it players
>>
>>68203617
THREE LIONS ON THE SHIRT
>>
>>68204178

I'd go with Shearer, Teddy and Gazza

Kane looks like he has a lot of potential, but he hasn't really proven himself in a big game in an England shirt yet

Same with Vardy. Glimmers of brilliance (e.g. that back-heeled goal against Germany) but not fully proven in an England shirt yet

Sturridge is always fucking injured. He was great a couple seasons ago but it's impossible to say he's solidly good now (despite that amazing outside-of-the-foot, curling goal the other day, can't remember who against) because he hasn't played a lot of football recently
>>
File: royno.png (391 KB, 691x437) Image search: [Google]
royno.png
391 KB, 691x437
>>68204414
>>
>>68204879
Swap Alli and Sterling for absolute fucking certain.

Alli is not a winger and he's shit when he plays out there. Whereas Sterling IS a winger and his best asset is running down the wing and banging in some good crosses

Alli is by far the most effective in the middle
>>
three loins on the blouse
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.