[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many are they going to win in a row? 6? 7? Dare u say it, 8?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png (158 KB, 838x1024) Image search: [Google]
Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png
158 KB, 838x1024
So how many are they going to win in a row?
6? 7? Dare u say it, 8?
>>
5 desu then curry retires for one year
>>
the league doesn't let small market teams win more than twice in a decade.
>>
File: you know it.jpg (43 KB, 605x611) Image search: [Google]
you know it.jpg
43 KB, 605x611
>>68201754
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-07_17-50-39.png (72 KB, 796x460) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-07_17-50-39.png
72 KB, 796x460
they'll 3-peat at the very least.
>>
not 6, not 7, not 8, not 9...
>>
>>68201754
2 for sure, good shot at 3, slim chances beyond that. The league will have adapted by then.
>>
>>68201964
>bay area
>9 million people
>all of Cali and national bandwagoners
>small market
Words can describe how retarded you are.
>>
long enough for people to stop giving a shit about NBA and focus their attention back to MLB or god forbid NHL
>>
As long as it is profitable. Once another meme comes along, they will start winning.

Silver-ball.
>>
>>68202487
i live on the east coast, nobody here gives a rat's ass about the warriors so i dunno about that "national bandwagoner" thing. also...

>Oakland
>>
They'll 3-peat and maybe add 1 more a couple years later after rebuilding
>>
>>68203070
>least coast
>>
>>68202487
>Bay Area

Here we go combining 3 cities again

Ok, New York, Chicago, Boston are a city
>>
>>68203116
oh wow you really did think the warriors are a national treaasure, didn't you? californians, everybody.
>>
>>68203117
>New England
>>
>>68201754
they only need to win 2 more and its over though
>>
>>68202057
Harrison Barnes is 23. I'm 22. I post on /sp/
Where did it go so wrong.
>>
>>68203070
>Stadium is moving into San Francisco

Learn to read, Leastcoast fuckboi.
>>
>>68203117
The Bay Area is one media market, ands it's probably one of the biggest.
>>
>>68203132
>Bandwagon fans

"Y-you think the Warriors are a national treasure??? Ha-ha!"

You're so autistic, it hurts. The Warriors, like all currently good teams, draw bandwagon fans. They also have a market of around 9 million people to draw from in the local area.
>>
>>68201964
>Curry is the most popular athlete in the country
>Bay Area, the richest part of the country
>Millions of Californians

Ok
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.