[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if lelbron was 6-0 in the finals he played in would he be considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: thinkinh.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
thinkinh.png
17 KB, 900x900
if lelbron was 6-0 in the finals he played in would he be considered goat? theres no change in his stats in those games or how he performed only difference is that the teams he was on won
>>
File: image.png (268 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 499x499
>>68184471
Well is he 7-0 now or 6-1?
>>
Wade would have won 2011 FMVP. He'd be seen as the undisputed #2 at this point.
>>
>>68184573
kek

>>68184644
Probably this, but I'd say last year's Finals performance would push him to the GoAT.
>>
Only casuals care about rings. Anybody that knows basketball knows LeBron is one of the goats and the amount of rings won't change his ranking
>>
>>68188465
Yeah, but the rings are why he'll always be 'one of' and never be 'the'
>>
>>68184471
What if he won 18 finals but lost 1?
>>
>>68188666
>Oh, no! You're telling me that one of my pinkies won't have a second ring on it?! ;_;
>>
If Lebron was 6-0 with six straight finals appearaces, he'd be the undisputed GOAT.
>>
>>68188465
t. brian windhorst
>>
>>68188465
That's why West is better than Russell right?
>>
File: tumblr_neqrfj3PXE1rr0tijo1_500.jpg (62 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neqrfj3PXE1rr0tijo1_500.jpg
62 KB, 500x435
>>68188465
>>
>beats Spurs in 07 by dropping 50/12/11 a game
>helps Wade crush Mavs
>swats OKC
>beats spurs twice
>beats curry twice despite having worse team

He'd be the GOAT but he would have had to have unreal stats to will his team to victory. The only time his team was arguably better was '11 and 12
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.