[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Olympics and the Zika Virus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: visit-rio.jpg (37 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
visit-rio.jpg
37 KB, 660x371
So there's a lot of Americans pulling out of the Olympics for various "injuries" but the reality is that nobody worth a fuck wants to risk making retard babies just for these Olympics.

Should the games be postponed?
Should the games be moved? On such a short notice there's only a few countries who could do it.
Or should the games go on? Third worlders will still show up, but a lot educated first worlders will not go.
>>
The games will go on and no banana republic shall host big sports events for the following 100 years.
>>
The games have to be moved at this point.

There's even a lot of nbc employees who won't go to work on the television production.

It's stupid to expect ppl to risk so much.
>>
>>68174480
I'm amazed how quickly brazil went from next world power to asking argentina for political support again.
You were supposed to break the curse of the southcone fucking up brazucas,
>>
>>68174428
They're Americans their babies will be retarded regardless.
>>
It'll stay right were it is. It's the IOC and it's Brazil.

The right people will get paid to make sure it doesn't go anywhere even if it fucks athletes' health.
>>
I'd expect all nba players to pull out. Our American team might have to be the globe trotters or some shit.
>>
http://BRingo.org

What other spaces should be added?
>>
There are gonna be some A+ obscure trivia questions coming out of these Olympics.
>>
>lebron loses the finals
>plays in the olympics
>retires to da land and his wife gives birth to zika baby
>>
File: 1462321812748.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462321812748.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
THE ONLY PLACES THAT SHOULD HOLD WORLD SPORTING EVENTS POWER RANKINGS
1.AMERICA
2.WESTERN EUROPE
3.CANADA
4.JAPAN
5.AUSTRALIA
6.WORST KOREA
7.CHINA
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 624x351
>yfw the Zika virus ends up giving humans a extraordinary strength to mass ratio and mosquito like agility and reflexes
>yfw Zikainho, Mosquitoinho, and Insecto Vampirinho brings footballing glory back to Brazil
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.